The Boy Genius Report; The Wii U is Nintendo's Last Console

#1ElGadoPosted 12/29/2012 8:51:40 AM
http://bgr.com/2012/12/28/nintendo-wii-u-criticism-272039/

For the record, I agree with everything the author wrote on this article.
#2ColorfulColorsPosted 12/29/2012 8:54:34 AM
And this continues to prove you stalk these boards for no reason and just post negativity 24/7, with no interest in the console.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#3BigReedPosted 12/29/2012 8:54:49 AM
I've never heard of this website before.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#4Petey_MeanisPosted 12/29/2012 8:55:01 AM
yeah, the Wii was Nintendo's last console too and before that the Gamecube.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 12/29/2012 8:56:20 AM
This being an ElGado topic is reason enough for me not to click that link.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6phineasfoolPosted 12/29/2012 8:56:48 AM
That is a bad article and you should feel bad for posting it.
---
PSN - phineasfool GT- phineasfool NNID - phineasfool
#7ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:57:39 AM
phineasfool posted...
That is a bad article and you should feel bad for posting it.

Free country.
#8JoeSkeletorPosted 12/29/2012 8:58:47 AM
While i feel the same about the wiiU as this guy but who is he and why should anyone care? Oh crap run i hear the stamped of the NDF coming you have woken up the 3 headed beast. RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#9JoeSkeletorPosted 12/29/2012 9:07:06 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
And this continues to prove you stalk these boards for no reason and just post negativity 24/7, with no interest in the console.

??? This is not the ONLY SAY POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT WIIU BOARD this is a message board with thousands of people talk each with different opinions. If you only wanna hear what makes you happy in this world move away from society and only talk to yourself for the rest of your life.Opinions differ and as long as the worlds spinning that will be life for all of us.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#10ColorfulColorsPosted 12/29/2012 9:13:29 AM
joeskeletor posted...
??? This is not the ONLY SAY POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT WIIU BOARD this is a message board with thousands of people talk each with different opinions. If you only wanna hear what makes you happy in this world move away from society and only talk to yourself for the rest of your life.Opinions differ and as long as the worlds spinning that will be life for all of us.

This is not a board for people to stalk and spout crap about a console with no interest in it. ElGado has admitted this multiple times. This is not an opinion. This is trying to get a reaction out of people.

joeskeletor posted...
While i feel the same about the wiiU as this guy but who is he and why should anyone care? Oh crap run i hear the stamped of the NDF coming you have woken up the 3 headed beast. RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that? Thats exactly what he was trying to do. If you have no interest in a console and just spout crap about it then there is no point to you being on these boards.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000