The Boy Genius Report; The Wii U is Nintendo's Last Console

#51ColorfulColorsPosted 12/29/2012 12:34:22 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Then GTFO. There is no point on you being on these boards.

Quit being a baby, and learn the definition of public message board.

ColorfulColors posted...
And i'm the one crying?

So far, you continue to jump up and down at these threads, and achieve ABSOLUTELY NOTHING through your efforts. If you aren't crying now, you certainly should be.

ColorfulColors posted...
Also only tools and a******* post LMAO.

Really? So now you're generalizing a 4-letter acronym to two groups of people, all because a) you don't use it, and b) it upsets you? I'll say it now... no possible way you're older than 17.

ColorfulColors posted...
Except Kirbs put more logic into his topics more than this guy.

Aww, he didn't reply to your last post, so you find reason to make another one. WOW... I have never needed more reason to avoid hanging around these threads and putting up with astutely (historically, and predictably) weak retorts.

TC, congrats - you achieved exactly what you wanted. I'll see you in the next thread, with the same dogs nipping at the same heels, with the same lack of results, lol...

Rasputin: You will not believe the irony that is surrounding you right now.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#52ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 3:45:30 PM
DTY3 posted...
*posts nonsense article*
*says "i agree"*

TC is the reincarnation of Kirbyfan

Despite what you kiddies may think, I'm here to post factual statements. I am not here to troll, merely to open your eyes because I feel that the majority of this board is blinded by sheer love for Nintendo.

Like your own kin, you love them, but you have to punish them if they do wrong.
#53geneticsftwPosted 12/29/2012 3:47:22 PM
ElGado posted...
phineasfool posted...
That is a bad article and you should feel bad for posting it.

Free country.

This is a global site.
#54BurgerTime79Posted 12/29/2012 3:58:37 PM
ElGado posted...
Despite what you kiddies may think, I'm here to post factual statements. I am not here to troll, merely to open your eyes because I feel that the majority of this board is blinded by sheer love for Nintendo.

The board is getting really tired of the same old song and dance.
This is all you're doing: "Look at this article. Look at it! Haha Nintendo! Oh what's the matter? I can post want I want. Aww so sad. Now I'm going to insult you."

Enough already. We're not kids. You're not posting anything factual. You are here to troll. You're not opening anyone's eyes, because no one is blind. Your buddy Sailor Goon already posted this article anyways, and Kirby will likely post it too.
If you don't like the system, then LEAVE!
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#55ColorfulColorsPosted 12/29/2012 3:59:37 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
ElGado posted...

This is all you're doing: "Look at this article. Look at it! Haha Nintendo! Oh what's the matter? I can post want I want. Aww so sad. Now I'm going to insult you."

Enough already. We're not kids. You're not posting anything factual. You are here to troll. You're not opening anyone's eyes, because no one is blind. Your buddy Sailor Goon already posted this article anyways, and Kirby will likely post it too.

But Rasputin says...
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#56Kromlech06Posted 12/29/2012 4:02:01 PM
If you can read this, you haven't blocked the TC. Fix that now. I won't be here when you get back.
#57drothegreat0nePosted 12/29/2012 4:30:54 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
BurgerTime79 posted...
ElGado posted...

But Rasputin says...

Are you talking about the same Rasputin who happens to post pictures of little kids?
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#58miraimikePosted 12/29/2012 6:06:09 PM
ElGado posted...
ColorfulColors,

I get put on warned every week for speaking the truth on Nintendo. Censorship will not stop me or anyone else from this.

You do know that this a privately owned forum, right?

ITT: We learn about the concepts of liberty and responsibility
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#59ImGanondorfLolPosted 12/29/2012 6:13:43 PM
So what I got out of this is "I don't like this console, so it's going to be their last."
#60SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/29/2012 6:19:05 PM
"Sega is crushing it as a software-only company."

That single statement sums up the entire article as crap. Sega's biggest money makers are Vocaloid games and Pachinko

http://www.edge-online.com/news/pachinko-keeps-sega-sammy-profit/

So much for being a "boy genius"