GameFAQs WiiU board is indicative of all WiiU users, Disappointed and frustrated

#31HeaderHogPosted 12/30/2012 5:45:10 PM
75% of the topics show dissatisfaction with the Wii U.
However, that 75% is complete tripe generated by the same 8 or 9 people.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#32HeaderHogPosted 12/30/2012 5:49:02 PM
GooBacksBack posted...
Dynheart posted...
I'm not bored, but I am frustrated. The fact that people who don't own a Wii U, and don't plan on it, keep posting here. What for? I keep seeing "because I can". "It's a free country"...crap like that.

I come here to communicate with other Wii U owners. But can't. They are smothered by the negativity that festers this board.

Post something positive? It quickly get's hi-jacked by people who call themselves "realists". Anything that's worth discussing is quickly buried buy the negativity. The thing is? It's usually the same dozen people who do this. There are more trickling in from the PS3/360 boards, but...why do it?

And that's the big question. If you don't own it, and don't plan to? Why discuss it? Why keep post negative articles over and over again? To make people who bought a Wii U feel bad? It's not going to work...people are happy with their purchase, hence they reason why people defend their purchase. Or that the reason you linger? You enjoy getting a rise out of people? I'm sure people have an opinion. But saying "It's crap!!!!" VS "I don't like the system" are two totally different approaches, but get the same message across. You don't like it, and you're not going to buy it.

It doesn't add up. The logic doesn't fit. If the Console isn't your cup of tea, why hang around here? Your like that dude that no one likes, and you know it, but you stay at the party anyway just because you KNOW you can ruin everyone's day. Just go so people who DO like the system can actually discuss it without hearing the bull**** every other post in every other thread.

This post is directed at every negative Nancy on this board who doesn't own a Wii U and doesn't plan on owning Wii U. Ever.

But of course, anonymity is your best friend...and you'll use it to it's fullest...

easy tiger.

What? Are you scared?
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#33AShockCipherPosted 12/30/2012 5:57:31 PM
Dynheart posted...
I'm not bored, but I am frustrated. The fact that people who don't own a Wii U, and don't plan on it, keep posting here. What for? I keep seeing "because I can". "It's a free country"...crap like that.

I come here to communicate with other Wii U owners. But can't. They are smothered by the negativity that festers this board.

Post something positive? It quickly get's hi-jacked by people who call themselves "realists". Anything that's worth discussing is quickly buried buy the negativity. The thing is? It's usually the same dozen people who do this. There are more trickling in from the PS3/360 boards, but...why do it?

And that's the big question. If you don't own it, and don't plan to? Why discuss it? Why keep post negative articles over and over again? To make people who bought a Wii U feel bad? It's not going to work...people are happy with their purchase, hence they reason why people defend their purchase. Or that the reason you linger? You enjoy getting a rise out of people? I'm sure people have an opinion. But saying "It's crap!!!!" VS "I don't like the system" are two totally different approaches, but get the same message across. You don't like it, and you're not going to buy it.

It doesn't add up. The logic doesn't fit. If the Console isn't your cup of tea, why hang around here? Your like that dude that no one likes, and you know it, but you stay at the party anyway just because you KNOW you can ruin everyone's day. Just go so people who DO like the system can actually discuss it without hearing the bull**** every other post in every other thread.

This post is directed at every negative Nancy on this board who doesn't own a Wii U and doesn't plan on owning Wii U. Ever.

But of course, anonymity is your best friend...and you'll use it to it's fullest...

Your words are wasted friend.
---
MFW I passed SS
http://aftershockcipher.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4hajdo
#34Reznik00Posted 12/30/2012 6:03:50 PM
The vocal majority is the constant minority.

You don't here a lot of praise because those people are too busy playing
You here too much negativity mainly because of trolls, whose topics are usually 3-to-1 against the normal population, and secondly because of people who were generally upset....but even those people are smart enough to realize that repeatedly talking about something they don't like is inherently stupid, so they eventually move to greener pastures.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#35sejan12Posted 12/30/2012 7:00:53 PM
Dynheart posted...

Your words are true and reflect my feelings toward many that post regularly on this board completely. Unfortunately, the people you describe are imbeciles. Idiots such as them do not abide even the most basic parts of social etiquette. Internet anonymity is their drug and they abuse it to the fullest. Nothing makes them happier than complaining about things that do not affect or even interest them. Like a leech, they latch onto whatever point of negative press they can find even after it is disproved, discredited, or never even appeared to be valid in the first place.

I had a Wii. I loved it. I own 63 games for it because it was a great system. Sure, it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but it was highly enjoyable to me. Now I have a Wii U. I love it. Once again, it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it fits me and my gaming interests.

If you anonymous complainers of the internet struggle to understand that different people have different tastes, than I truly feel sorry for you. It really is pathetic that so many people have nothing better to do with their life than troll an internet message board. It doesn't make you cool and most people just block you anyways. Get over yourself and get a hobby. Find something constructive to do and do it.

Unfortunately, the words of the previous poster ring ever true,
Dynheart posted...
#36darkjedilinkPosted 12/30/2012 7:43:46 PM
GooBacksBack posted...
It seems like 75% of people of this board is not happy with the Wii U

I think that this represents all Wii U users in the world. So 75% of people are unhappy with their Wii U.

Most of the people unhappy with the Wii U hve never even seen one for real.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#37GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 8:02:15 PM
sejan12 posted...
Dynheart posted...

Your words are true and reflect my feelings toward many that post regularly on this board completely. Unfortunately, the people you describe are imbeciles. Idiots such as them do not abide even the most basic parts of social etiquette. Internet anonymity is their drug and they abuse it to the fullest. Nothing makes them happier than complaining about things that do not affect or even interest them. Like a leech, they latch onto whatever point of negative press they can find even after it is disproved, discredited, or never even appeared to be valid in the first place.

I had a Wii. I loved it. I own 63 games for it because it was a great system. Sure, it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but it was highly enjoyable to me. Now I have a Wii U. I love it. Once again, it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it fits me and my gaming interests.

If you anonymous complainers of the internet struggle to understand that different people have different tastes, than I truly feel sorry for you. It really is pathetic that so many people have nothing better to do with their life than troll an internet message board. It doesn't make you cool and most people just block you anyways. Get over yourself and get a hobby. Find something constructive to do and do it.

Unfortunately, the words of the previous poster ring ever true,
Dynheart posted...

63 GAMES?! Geez, Nintendo loves you.

There was maybe 25 games to purchase that were worth it.
#38sejan12Posted 12/30/2012 8:18:50 PM
GooBacksBack posted...

There are 198 games in the Wii library with a metacritic score of 75 or above.

Technically, I only own 1/3 of the good games on the system. Please remember that your opinion does not equal everyone's opinion.
#39DarkAdonis123Posted 12/30/2012 8:23:10 PM
People on this message board count for less than 1% of the total Wii Us sold. Try again.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#40GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 9:33:05 PM
sejan12 posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

There are 198 games in the Wii library with a metacritic score of 75 or above.

Technically, I only own 1/3 of the good games on the system. Please remember that your opinion does not equal everyone's opinion.

It's obviously my opinion it came from me.

I'm not going to type in my opinion after everything.