Can't connect... :/ (Zombiu)

#1George TrevorPosted 12/29/2012 1:49:56 PM
When i try to access the leaderboards or uplay from the main menu in zombiu, it just keeps displaying "connecting" And when i try to use my spray can it tells me "you need to be online"

I have accessed the leaderboards and used the spray can before without any problems. I'v never used the uplay feature in-game before though because i only started using it since yesterday.

My internet connecting works on my wiiu, i can access miiverse and all the other stuff, i'm posting this from my wiiu.

Anyone have any idea why it doesn't let me connect? I'ts a bit frustrating...
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#2George Trevor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 1:55:28 PM
I just realized that this will also cause me to not see any miiverse players their zombie characters in-game and no spray can messages to be found anywhere... this seriously ****** me off
---
#3George Trevor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 2:13:01 PM
While i was on the internet browser i let it try to connect to the leaderboards and all of a sudden when i went back to the game it was connected, but it was really slow, everytime i moved a page up or down it took about 10 seconds to load up....

The spray can option works now and i'l see if i encounter any miiverse zombies.

But still, does anyone know what's happening and why this is lagging so bad?
---
#4RebornKusabiPosted 12/30/2012 4:02:29 PM
I have the same issues as well. Everything else in my house works fine, but the WiiU has severe networking issues for me. I have tried port forwarding and setting the system up in a DMZ (both thereby enabling an Open NAT status) and neither worked. So I continue to research why because I have zero issues with my connection speed and my other systems have zero issues with hosting and connecting to other people.

I should mention that I can see other people in the Mii Plaza and I can use any other networking functions on the system such as the internet browser and Hulu Plus.
---
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416
#5RebornKusabiPosted 12/30/2012 4:16:13 PM
Mmmkay, doing some research, there is apparently some severe networking issues UbiSoft is going through at this point in time on the WiiU that is making playing both Ass Creed 3 and ZombiU unplayable to some people. It is rather unfortunate, because those are the only two games I own for the system -_-

I have beaten ZombiU and wanted to try out the multiplayer. Nope, same for Assassin's Creed 3 which is the same situation. Beaten and I wanted to play the online mode, and here I am. I am debating selling the two to buy something else lol
---
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416
#6MathewMansonPosted 12/30/2012 6:02:50 PM
I can't connect either...yet every other online feature of the Wii U is great. Why Ubisoft? D:
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.