My plans and future with wii u. (only buying 1st party games)

#1knightimexPosted 12/29/2012 6:14:06 PM
I like consoles but I'm not cutting myself short to show any kind of loyalty.
They can shove that right up their butt.

Anyways.

PS orbis and 720 will be stronger than wii u.
By how much? I don't know.

Most 3rd party games I'll get for the console that has the best visual quality output.
But if it has online MP that I actually want to play I'll buy it for the console with the best online service.

For single player games PC is the way to go. Period. No Contest.
No console can hold a candle to pc. ev4r.

I'm just happy to know that Wii U will have amazing 1st party games not found anywhere else.

Those will be the games I plan to buy in the future.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2PannerPosted 12/29/2012 6:27:36 PM
If the Wiiu can get decent 3rd party support, and most multiplays are released on it, then the Wiiu will be my main console this gen.
But if Nintendo starts to loose the support then ill have to buy a Nextbox too.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#3Virus66Posted 12/29/2012 6:39:40 PM(edited)
I'm not buying 3rd party based on visual quality, mostly because the GamePad could really factor in if they actually give a damn about it. Besides, who knows how long it will be until the next 2 consoles are out.

Panner posted...
If the Wiiu can get decent 3rd party support, and most multiplays are released on it, then the Wiiu will be my main console this gen.
But if Nintendo starts to loose the support then ill have to buy a Nextbox too.

Also this, except I'll get the PS4, assuming it's not 599 US DOLLARS!!!
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#4kdognumba1Posted 12/29/2012 6:30:23 PM
For me ALL multiplat games I'm getting on PC. At this point, unless there's some really significant differences that make a game better on a console, the only console games I'll be getting are exclusives. This is especially so when Steam offers such a vastly better service then what consoles do.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1