Wii U destroys Xbox 360 and Ps3 at launch by selling twice the amount. 3x Ps3.

#101DemonDog666Posted 12/30/2012 12:32:14 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
I can see it now. The PS4/720 get released, but show sales lower than the Wii U, which will have more games than either of those, and the trolls will then start saying "They just got released. You can't compare those numbers".....and everyone will laugh at them.

I'm not a troll but I'll know I'll be saying least they have competent online and aren't outperformed by 7 year old tech unlike the wiiU.
#102Starwars4JPosted 12/30/2012 12:33:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
I'm not a troll

At least you have a sense of humor.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#103jillwarrenPosted 12/30/2012 9:21:58 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
jillwarren posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
And we should ignore all it's extreme faults because it sold more then equal hardware did 6 years ago at a higher price point?

I'll bite; what are the "extreme" faults?

No online account system, being on par with (or possibly even weaker than) 6 year old tech and costing more, is lacking pretty much every feature it should have not the least of which is playing dvds and it's only got one game that's a reason to get the system for and it's not even that good.

Why are you lying?

There is are online account systems: my id's listed in my signature.

It is not on par with six year old tech; it may not come close to touching the next round of consoles, but it is superior tech wise to both the PS3 and the X-Box 360.

Not being able to play alternate media is hardly an "extreme" fault; it is reasonable for some to see it as a fault.

There are plenty of great games on the system, there are more than one great exclusives, and if these games are not what you like, that's okay!

No one is making you buy the system, but lying about it to try and make it look bad is silly.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I owe Jesus everything; I love you Lord
#104ukokira1Posted 12/30/2012 9:27:33 PM
Buretsu posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yet it can't even beat the PS2?

Nothing can beat the PS2. Best system ever.

OT:
inb4 "PS3 and 360 were all sold out. Wii U is available EVERYWHERE."

DS
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#105SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/30/2012 9:39:29 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
I can see it now. The PS4/720 get released, but show sales lower than the Wii U, which will have more games than either of those, and the trolls will then start saying "They just got released. You can't compare those numbers".....and everyone will laugh at them.

I want to see that too. Since it happens with every new console launch. The console that have been in mass production longer usually have more units to sell, which is why it took 360 more than a year to out pace PS2. Pretty sure PS4 and 720 will be out sold by PS3, 360 and Wii U, because PS4 and 720 just won't have enough supply to go around.

But for now this is about trolling on the Wii U board.
#106DemonDog666Posted 12/30/2012 10:07:11 PM
jillwarren posted...
Why are you lying?

There is are online account systems: my id's listed in my signature.

It is not on par with six year old tech; it may not come close to touching the next round of consoles, but it is superior tech wise to both the PS3 and the X-Box 360.

Not being able to play alternate media is hardly an "extreme" fault; it is reasonable for some to see it as a fault.

There are plenty of great games on the system, there are more than one great exclusives, and if these games are not what you like, that's okay!

No one is making you buy the system, but lying about it to try and make it look bad is silly.

I'm not screen name=/= account system, if you had an account system you could re-download your games on a new system after replaces your you can't, nor can you use eshop points you put on wiiU on your 3DS.

We haven't seen any evidence that it can outperform ps3/360, at the very best it's slightly better and on par when rounded (ps3/360 aren't par anyways so rounding is assumed)

I said all the staple features including dvd play, and yeah it's pretty pathetic for a console with a player that can play dvds not to have it.

Worst version of those great games at 3 times the price... oh and everyone already played them 6 months before it was released on the wiiU, I don't see how those great games mean anything on the wiiU. As for the exclusives, what exclusives? It's got ZombiU which is pretty good at best and NSMBW which is just a rehash of a rehash of a rehash...

Not lying. You're the one that's lying, saying it has tons of great exclusives while not listing a single game is a pretty big tip off for that.
#107Spade59Posted 12/30/2012 10:23:15 PM
Wow, so many trolls getting schlong-slapped in this topic.
#108anon_firePosted 12/30/2012 10:44:00 PM(edited)
Don't come back here if your Durango/Orbis flops because of inferior PS3/360 ports or terrible exclusives.
#109guttertalkPosted 12/30/2012 11:16:40 PM
Don't you guys get tired of posting the same arguments, the same numbers, the same insults over and over and over and over?

These same tired threads dominate this board. It's no longer a forum for Wii U owners and possible owners. It's for various fanboys to argue who sucks the most. I'm really sorry that you spend so much of your lives on this kind of crap.
#110Golden MavenPosted 12/30/2012 11:37:17 PM
Buretsu posted...
You're comparing apples to oranges. You either compare launch to launch, or 6 years after launch to 6 years after launch, or you're the one spouting nonsense.

How is that fair? The PS3 and 360 both launched at higher price points. They were premium, luxury products at the time, rocking cutting edge technology.
It would be like comparing the launch sales of an expensive premium product 6 years ago to the launch of a similar, more streamlined product now, which obviously has a lower price point and isn't so luxurious. Different context.

The Wii-U JUST launched. It should definitely beat both the PS3 and 360 combined, but it failed to do so. Things are not looking good for this thing, people don't care. If it can't beat them with the launch momentum now, what makes you think it will later? Just wait till Sony and MS release their next consoles. Then it's RIP for the Wii-U. Nintendo must be relieved the 3DS is doing well now, because that will be their main source of revenue for a while.