New Super Mario Bros. U Video Review

#1paleselanPosted 12/30/2012 7:25:40 AM
I have already submitted my written review of New Super Mario Bros. U to Gamefaqs, but for all too lazy to read, I have a video review now ready.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwFTDkZNmN8

Thanks for watching!
#2blue_eagle2005Posted 12/30/2012 7:29:17 AM
Just one thing, it will forever irritate me you saying baby yoshi's are new. Did you ever play Super Mario World?
---
XBL - Blue Eagle44---Jesus took 3 days to respawn. Talk about lag...
PSN - BlueEagle44
#3BonezWellPosted 12/30/2012 7:42:01 AM(edited)
blue_eagle2005 posted...
Just one thing, it will forever irritate me you saying baby yoshi's are new. Did you ever play Super Mario World?

This guy tends to give alot of misinformation in all his reviews. Also misses the points of alot of things.

Also: fire and ice MUSHROOMS?!
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#4BonezWellPosted 12/30/2012 7:42:44 AM(edited)
BonezWell posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...

This guy tends to give alot of misinformation in all his reviews. Also misses the points of alot of things.

And since when has there been a squirrel suit before?
---
#5Wiiplayer111Posted 12/30/2012 7:43:32 AM
blue_eagle2005 posted...

That game is older than a huge chunk of the gaming world. Its new to them. And its new to the NEW series.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#6BonezWellPosted 12/30/2012 7:47:04 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...

That game is older than a huge chunk of the gaming world. Its new to them. And its new to the NEW series.

Too bad he was talking about mario games, not the new super mario series.
---
#7Wiiplayer111Posted 12/30/2012 7:51:03 AM
BonezWell posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...

I'll be even more lenient. These versions of baby yoshi have never been used before.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#8paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 8:07:50 AM
BonezWell posted...
BonezWell posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...

And since when has there been a squirrel suit before?

I'm sorry for saying Fire Mushroom instead of Fire Flower. I felt like for the common viewer they would understand mushroom better than flower.

As for the squirrel suit: Although it hasn't been used before in this form, it's pretty much the same thing as the tanooki/cape/raccoon suit.
#9paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 8:09:54 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
BonezWell posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...

I'll be even more lenient. These versions of baby yoshi have never been used before.

I'm sorry I never made it to star road when I played through Super Mario World, as most people watching my reviews haven't. I feel like for most of my viewers baby yoshi is a new mechanic.
#10paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 8:10:48 AM
blue_eagle2005 posted...

I played it, but never made it to star road.