New Super Mario Bros. U Video Review

#21paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:56:06 PM
BonezWell posted...
paleselan posted...
BonezWell posted...
BonezWell posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...
Just one thing, it will forever irritate me you saying baby yoshi's are new. Did you ever play Super Mario World?

This guy tends to give alot of misinformation in all his reviews. Also misses the points of alot of things.

Also: fire and ice MUSHROOMS?!
And since when has there been a squirrel suit before?

I'm sorry for saying Fire Mushroom instead of Fire Flower. I felt like for the common viewer they would understand mushroom better than flower.

As for the squirrel suit: Although it hasn't been used before in this form, it's pretty much the same thing as the tanooki/cape/raccoon suit.

It plays way different lol. Also, you have to phrase things like that so that there is no confusion to your viewers. That is obviously not the case in your review, which makes it bad.

Is someone honestly going to be confused when they hear "fire mushroom" over "fire flower"?
#22paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:57:06 PM
AllConsoleLover posted...
paleselan posted...
BonezWell posted...
BonezWell posted...
blue_eagle2005 posted...
Just one thing, it will forever irritate me you saying baby yoshi's are new. Did you ever play Super Mario World?

This guy tends to give alot of misinformation in all his reviews. Also misses the points of alot of things.

Also: fire and ice MUSHROOMS?!
And since when has there been a squirrel suit before?

I'm sorry for saying Fire Mushroom instead of Fire Flower. I felt like for the common viewer they would understand mushroom better than flower.

As for the squirrel suit: Although it hasn't been used before in this form, it's pretty much the same thing as the tanooki/cape/raccoon suit.

Blaming your audience when you make a mistake is low.

How have I blamed the audience?
#23arvilinoPosted 12/30/2012 3:07:16 PM
paleselan posted...

Is someone honestly going to be confused when they hear "fire mushroom" over "fire flower"?

Watching your review It's not a isolated case though, you followed "Fire Mushroom and Ice Mushroom" with "They also brought back the Squirrel Suit".

You'll probably need to proof read your reviews.
#24somebody336Posted 12/30/2012 3:18:07 PM
Way to inflate small mistakes people >_>
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/30/2012 3:19:57 PM
This is a perfect example as to why you never take reviews seriously.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#26paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:31:46 PM
somebody336 posted...
Way to inflate small mistakes people >_>

Thank you!
#27AllConsoleLoverPosted 12/30/2012 5:20:21 PM
paleselan posted...

. I felt like for the common viewer they would understand mushroom better than flower.

---
I'm a fan of every console
#28paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:12:36 PM
AllConsoleLover posted...
paleselan posted...

. I felt like for the common viewer they would understand mushroom better than flower.

I didn't blame the viewer, I just said that's why a mushroom can replace a flower. Honestly, you guys are all overreacting and just looking to hate on someone.
#29paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 10:29:22 PM
Any constructive criticism?
#30paleselan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 5:14:57 AM
One last bump...