I'm laughing so hard at all the idiots who bought multiple Wii U's.

#11Squished_MarioPosted 12/30/2012 5:01:45 PM
Who wouldn't want four times the bricking bundles of joy?
---
The truth hurts, and has just been spoken by SquishedMario.
PSN: VexSilver
#12TrixonePosted 12/30/2012 5:12:15 PM(edited)
The day of launch I saw a bunch of post on craigs how it was sold out and you'll never find one after Christmas. A bunch bought multiples selling for up to 700, one dude had 14 of them, I kid you not.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#13Pawkie07Posted 12/30/2012 5:11:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14emagdnEPosted 12/30/2012 6:20:35 PM
I'm laughing at the people that even bought a single Wii U.

why?

there's nothing funny about people funding Iwata for his rushed, poorly designed console
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#15Petey_MeanisPosted 12/30/2012 6:22:38 PM
Considering you could just return it, there's not much to laugh at.

most retailers have a 30 day return policy on electronics and then charge restocking fees.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#16Zato InfinitePosted 12/30/2012 6:31:20 PM
Part of the fun is waiting for an overpriced listing to end and emailing them telling them how much I laughed my ass off at them asking for more than retail for a system. I tell you it's an awesome time killer if you're waiting for someone to get ready before you go out.
#17Pkshootout13Posted 12/30/2012 6:39:51 PM
I bought two. One for me and one for me. I think I'm going to start collecting nintendo systems. From here on out I'll just buy two of everything and keep one sealed. I'll buy the older ones as in box great condition, but not sealed. For some reason I've gotten the sudden urge to buy everything nintendo o_O
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#18Pesmerga255Posted 12/30/2012 6:40:37 PM
Pkshootout13 posted...
I bought two. One for me and one for me. I think I'm going to start collecting nintendo systems. From here on out I'll just buy two of everything and keep one sealed. I'll buy the older ones as in box great condition, but not sealed. For some reason I've gotten the sudden urge to buy everything nintendo o_O

I'd get a doctor to look at that.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#19banzaiheilPosted 12/30/2012 6:43:14 PM
Meh, not really that funny since they can/have returned them or can still at least make their money back by selling at normal prices.

What's funny is laughing at the very few people that actually bought systems at inflated prices. I mean, that's dumb enough for any brand new hardware that may actually be experiencing a limited time shortage, but to add on the fact that it's not really hard to find a Wii U retail makes it that much sweeter.
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#20manjiPosted 12/30/2012 6:52:19 PM
i also am highly amused that the people who bought all these systems are now stuck with them.

i remember even when i pre-ordered the system (first one to do so at this store), there was a guy there behind me, don't know how it came up, but he said something like, "or you could sell it on ebay". and my immediate reply was, no, i'm buying it because i want to play it. but then it even got me thinking, wow i could make a couple hundred dollars from this if it was in very high demand or short supply. and i told myself no, i'm not that kind of person because i'm not. i'm so glad i have a good conscience :)

i wasn't sure if wanted it at first and was going to sell it to a friend of mine for obviously the same price i bought it for, plus only whatever the shipping would be.

but after i went to pick it up, i just had to open it. it was pretty much impossible not to. still love it, just waiting for more games.