I'm laughing so hard at all the idiots who bought multiple Wii U's.

#31DynheartPosted 12/30/2012 8:10:17 PM(edited)
Kou-Nurasaka posted...
I've been a pretty strong Nintendo supporter for many years, but I have no desire to buy a Wii U.

The only reason I bought a Wii was for SSBB and eventually Skyward Sword. Cue poorly implemented "cutting edge" motion controls for Zelda...

I'm not buying gimmicks. Period.

Kinect and Smart Glass are going to be a heavy focus in Microsoft's next system

Who knows what Sony has cooking up, but expect an improved Move, plus something else to compete with Nintendo and Microsoft.

These gimmicks are no longer that, they are part of the experience. Adapt, or...stick to the old school (360/PS3 backwards).

Sure, they'll have their standard controllers. As does Nintendo (they offer the Wii U Pro controller). The Gamepad feels like a standard controller, with a screen in the middle. Just like all controllers, though, you have to get used to the change.

But...Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony (whatever they reveal) wont invest in all that technology, then just rely on standard controllers the rest of the way. Expect Kinect/Smart Glass to play a big part in the 720's gaming experience (why else would they go through the trouble of making Kinect 2.0?)

Gimmicks galore INC for the 8th gen!
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#32Lemmywinks13Posted 12/30/2012 8:09:18 PM
emagdnE posted...
I'm laughing at the people that even bought a single Wii U.

why?

there's nothing funny about people funding Iwata for his rushed, poorly designed console

Welcome to blocksville!
#33GunzleaderPosted 12/30/2012 8:25:21 PM
lol yeah i troll wii U resellers on craiglist i email em making fun of em. the responses i get are childish. like yo momma ones or just jealous lol first off my mom died when i was 10 so ****off. second i own a wii U. any ones jealous its you of me for buying one from a STORE and not some jerk off on craiglist! TYVM.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#34FeiBenaresPosted 12/30/2012 8:27:33 PM
*points*

Bill Gates: *laughs*

That's why.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)