Game help

#1xxstickpplxxPosted 12/30/2012 5:23:05 PM
Hey guys, I recently took interest in a Wii u and plan to get one in the next few days. I was wondering what good games are out. I have a ps3 and Xbox so I already cod and assassins creed 3. How's zombie u or the Mario game? How about Rayman?
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 12/30/2012 5:28:58 PM
From: xxstickpplxx | Posted: 12/30/2012 8:23:05 PM | #001
How about Rayman?

not out yet.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3ShadowSkill11Posted 12/30/2012 5:30:07 PM
The closest thing they have out to a good game is zombieU if you are a multi platform gamer. You probably have played the ports between 12 to 2 months ago already. If you actually care about the Nintendo 1st party titles you may find a couple more.
#4NikraPosted 12/30/2012 5:33:49 PM(edited)
Petey_Meanis posted...
From: xxstickpplxx | Posted: 12/30/2012 8:23:05 PM | #001
How about Rayman?

not out yet.

But you can download a demo. it looks/feel very good if you are into 2d platform games.
And it really takes advantage of the gamepad.
#5New LinkPosted 12/30/2012 5:40:42 PM
I picked up Nintendoland, NSMBU, and ZombiU whan I got the system

NSMBU is fantastic. I've played every mario platformer to date aside from the two on 3DS and this is easily my second favorite. The squirrel suit is great, and the game is reminiscent of Super Mario World (SNES) in a lot of ways. The difficulty is beautifully balanced so just about anyone can beat the game, but it is a true challenge to complete the game.

Nintendoland suprised me. I keep going back to this title, trying to get gold stars in all of the events, collecting all of the prizes. At first I was let down with how baren the overworld/park was, but having collected about 1/4 of the prizes I can say that it is really coming together.

ZombiU is fun, and very difficult, but not without its flaws. Often times you are left to resort to your cricket bat to ward off several zombies. This isnt so bad, but fighting with the bat is fairly tedious and repetitive.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#6Pkshootout13Posted 12/30/2012 5:43:33 PM
Nsmbu is great. I just realized that there was a challenge mode the other day (i got it at launch) and now I'm completely addicted
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!