"EA made it clear that they don't consider the Wii U a hot product..."

#31ClaudeLv250Posted 12/31/2012 10:36:15 PM
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
more likely:
EA is pissed because Nintendo won't allow on-disc DLC, DRM, online passes and all those other nice anti-consumer goodies that EA loves so much

so Capcom should be pretty pissed if not even more then

This would explain why they have nothing announced for the Wii U beyond a Monster Hunter port.
---
Once you go Claude, everything else is a Fraud.
#32DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/31/2012 10:41:43 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
more likely:
EA is pissed because Nintendo won't allow on-disc DLC, DRM, online passes and all those other nice anti-consumer goodies that EA loves so much

This is quite BS. EA delivers way better value than Nintendo to begin with. Nintendo conducts far worse practices than simple on disc DLC. Its called delivering a $10 games at $60 price tags. Some of EAs DLC are bigger experiences than Nintendo's fulled priced games.

As for DRM, this is a joke considering DRM and online passes are nothing compared to the shoddy online experiences Nintendo have been delivering WHEN they even deliver it. Games like NSMBU and KEY, games that are already made for multi co-op play, don't even have the most BASIC online functions.

This is like complaining that EA sold you a car without seat warmers when Nintendo already sells you a car with no seats...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#33DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/31/2012 10:42:46 PM
ClaudeLv250 posted...
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
more likely:

so Capcom should be pretty pissed if not even more then

This would explain why they have nothing announced for the Wii U beyond a Monster Hunter port.

LOL yeah "just" a monster hunter port. Thats the only thing that makes the console even relevant in Japan right now.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#34ClaudeLv250Posted 12/31/2012 11:36:42 PM
Nah, that would be Mario. MH3GU dropped off the charts already; MH4 is all that matters in the near future.
---
Once you go Claude, everything else is a Fraud.
#35bigtymer84Posted 1/1/2013 4:06:26 AM
Couldn't care less what EA "considers" they should drop off the face of the earth.
---
"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin R.I.P.
#36Dark_Link92Posted 1/1/2013 4:18:44 AM
Oh know... I really wouldn't want to miss out on all of EA's quality franchises. How will I play gems such as... uhh... FIFA and.... No I got nothing.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#37mjc0961Posted 1/1/2013 5:16:24 AM(edited)
ADHDguitar posted...
http://consumerist.com/2012/04/04/congratulations-ea-you-are-the-worst-company-in-america-for-2012/

Dark_Link92 posted...
Oh know... I really wouldn't want to miss out on all of EA's quality franchises. How will I play gems such as... uhh... FIFA and.... No I got nothing.

---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#38NintendoKnight9Posted 1/1/2013 5:37:36 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...

SSX, Dead Space, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Mirrors Edge, Crysis, Battlefield, Burnout, Army of Two. lolol seriously? aaand they have Command and Conquer, The Sims, SimCity for PC.
---
Consoles/Handheld = http://www.flickr.com/photos/85604394@N07/7843623212/in/photostream/lightbox/
#39LinetrixPosted 1/1/2013 5:53:41 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
more likely:

This is quite BS. EA delivers way better value than Nintendo to begin with. Nintendo conducts far worse practices than simple on disc DLC. Its called delivering a $10 games at $60 price tags. Some of EAs DLC are bigger experiences than Nintendo's fulled priced games.

As for DRM, this is a joke considering DRM and online passes are nothing compared to the shoddy online experiences Nintendo have been delivering WHEN they even deliver it. Games like NSMBU and KEY, games that are already made for multi co-op play, don't even have the most BASIC online functions.

This is like complaining that EA sold you a car without seat warmers when Nintendo already sells you a car with no seats...

QFT.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#40FayeLadyPosted 1/1/2013 6:00:52 AM
Phange 2 posted...
EA screwed over the Sega Dreamcast and for that I will never respect them

Ironically, these comments were made by Peter Moore. Certainly no one living did more for the Dreamcast.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.