I am a Sony Fanboy.... I like my Wii U

#31x2link777Posted 1/1/2013 3:47:02 AM(edited)
Lightning_fan posted...

*Yawn* wtf is an "ACTUAL" gamer/360 fan.

I play games... I am a gamer.

You need to stop using bigoted age discriminatory insults.

No you don't, like the rest of the kids that waste all their out of school time here, you spend your time white knighting a pathetic company, and insulting people. And its not an insult. You are an immature kid. No mature adult would spend so much time harassing others because they aren't some misguided MS/Sony obsessed kid like you and the rest of the troll patrol.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#32PaladinrjaPosted 1/1/2013 4:13:09 AM
Lightning_fan posted...
It did, the same basic concept is there... Obviously since Dreamcast actually ramped up hardware for next gen it could not do what the Wii U can with 7 year hardware.

Boy you completely missed the mark there. The same basic concept was not there at all because the hardware was not there to even approach it.
The Dreamcast didn't change anything it was stupidly overpriced for essentially doing what any of the others could (play games), even the store assistants (in those days they knew what they were talking about they were gamers) advised against it.

Now, gamer. Given that you display a lack of knowledge of the U, the industry & choose to misrepresent it, with snide comments you cannot qualify. 7yr old hardware in the U... you swallow that & wonder why 'bigoted age discriminatory insults'?

Whats an actual 360 fan/gamer? Dunno but most of the ones I do know don't say the things you did. Not even online.
#33Lightning_fanPosted 1/1/2013 5:32:23 AM
x2link777 posted...
Lightning_fan posted...

No you don't, like the rest of the kids that waste all their out of school time here, you spend your time white knighting a pathetic company, and insulting people. And its not an insult. You are an immature kid. No mature adult would spend so much time harassing others because they aren't some misguided MS/Sony obsessed kid like you and the rest of the troll patrol.

I am not talking about companies... I am talking about products. You are the one harassing me bringing up accusations of me being below the TOS age, insulting me, etc.
#34Lightning_fanPosted 1/1/2013 5:36:48 AM
Paladinrja posted...
Lightning_fan posted...
It did, the same basic concept is there... Obviously since Dreamcast actually ramped up hardware for next gen it could not do what the Wii U can with 7 year hardware.

Boy you completely missed the mark there. The same basic concept was not there at all because the hardware was not there to even approach it.
The Dreamcast didn't change anything it was stupidly overpriced for essentially doing what any of the others could (play games), even the store assistants (in those days they knew what they were talking about they were gamers) advised against it.

Now, gamer. Given that you display a lack of knowledge of the U, the industry & choose to misrepresent it, with snide comments you cannot qualify. 7yr old hardware in the U... you swallow that & wonder why 'bigoted age discriminatory insults'?

Whats an actual 360 fan/gamer? Dunno but most of the ones I do know don't say the things you did. Not even online.

Are you joking, the Dreamcast was cheaper than the PS2... $200 dollars for the dreamcast in 1999 was not overpriced.

Funny considering Nintendo has recently massively overpriced the Wii, overpriced the 3DS and now overpriced the Wii U.

The Wii U is struggling to run old games... That is a fact. The Wii U Ninja Gaiden 3's limbs disappear while Ninja Gaiden 2(360)'s stay on screen.
#35x2link777Posted 1/1/2013 5:45:41 AM
Lightning_fan posted...

I am not talking about companies... I am talking about products. You are the one harassing me bringing up accusations of me being below the TOS age, insulting me, etc.

Drop the victim act, it ain't working. You are the one trying to shove Microsoft products down peoples throats and insulting people and non MS products with blatantly idiotic lies. You act like a child, get treated like one. Don't like it? Stop being such an obtuse fanboy.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#36snowwolf7724Posted 1/1/2013 6:17:05 AM
I'm a nintendo fanboy. Ninendo is the only gameing system i have played since the atari 2600.I do respect the other ystems though,so much i emailed nntendo they need an HD systemor ps3and xbox 360 would put them ut of busnuies. Funny thing is 2 weeks after the email the WiiU was announced to be released.
#37CrysianiaPosted 1/1/2013 7:45:52 AM
sejan12 posted...
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is more than enough for me to go for it.

Ah yes, the cod/madden of nintendo.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#38LeichtspeedPosted 1/1/2013 8:50:01 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Yea I support Playstation very much,
but I also enjoy the Wii U... which I got since I really liked the Wii.

Theres no need to fight with others, just focus ur negativity on the xbox

I was with you until you wrote that. So very lame.
---
The reaper is always just a step behind me...
#39PaladinrjaPosted 1/1/2013 8:50:37 AM
Lightning_fan posted...
Are you joking, the Dreamcast was cheaper than the PS2... $200 dollars for the dreamcast in 1999 was not overpriced.

Funny considering Nintendo has recently massively overpriced the Wii, overpriced the 3DS and now overpriced the Wii U.

The Wii U is struggling to run old games... That is a fact. The Wii U Ninja Gaiden 3's limbs disappear while Ninja Gaiden 2(360)'s stay on screen.

Haha, that was alot then. None of those systems are overpriced for what you are getting. Using the same componentry in the U now, albeit at a greater energy footprint. If the U was made 6 yrs ago it would cost way too much & wouldn't include a tri-core RiSC processor.
Your problem is how those systems you mentioned are supported by publishers. Please don't defend the publishers, they are pure evil.

Look don't front up in forums harping on about the U when you don't even assign blame to the appropriate segments of the industry. Its boring.

I have the U. I'm on it right now (actually I have two, the others in bits, don't ask) it works just fine plays all my games very well. When you say old games I hope you're referring to Wii games. There are no old games for this system yet, so I don't know what you mean otherwise?
I don't know about Ninja Gaiden 3. I wasn't aware it was released yet?
#40Virus66Posted 1/1/2013 9:11:37 AM
I'm a gamer.... I like my Wii U. I have all consoles right now. There's no reason to have blind allegiance and make up some rabid excuses why your one console is better. They are all great systems, each with their own flaws.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit