Wii U sales tanking in US and Euro, PS vita outsells it in Euro last week

#41kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:49:04 PM
darkjedilink posted

Again, if you're going to try and bash the Wii U, you gotta come up with something that hasn't been commonplace since the birth of gaming.

again, whos talking about launches? I am talking about the right now. Right now, people see the xbox and ps3 have better/ will be getting better games down the road. the only third party you are getting is Bayonetta, and that in it self wont be enough to push systems.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
#42squatch22Posted 12/31/2012 2:50:47 PM(edited)
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted

Again, if you're going to try and bash the Wii U, you gotta come up with something that hasn't been commonplace since the birth of gaming.

again, whos talking about launches? I am talking about the right now. Right now, people see the xbox and ps3 have better/ will be getting better games down the road. the only third party you are getting is Bayonetta, and that in it self wont be enough to push systems.

So what excuse will u come up with when NextBox/PS4 are outsold by currently available consoles?
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#43kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:56:13 PM
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted

So what excuse will u come up with when NextBox/PS4 are outsold by currently available consoles?

depends on the price. When you can buy a wii u for $50 more than a 360 right, now, there is no excuse for it to be outsold 4:1

Now if sony and M$ price the ps3 and xbox under $150, I wont be surprised.

But again, there is no excuse for a current gen wii u to be outsold over $50
---
#44DynheartPosted 12/31/2012 2:56:49 PM(edited)
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted

This will most likely happen, and will happen for about for the duration of it's launch window.

I'd wage the Wii U will be kicking the 720's/PS4's butt in sales, just because the games will be rolling in... and a price drop will most likely happen by then.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#45DynheartPosted 12/31/2012 2:58:52 PM(edited)
I will also like to add that 2013 will probably be the year of Nintendo. 3DS (like it already hasn't) and the Wii U WILL take off after launch woes and launch window dry spell.

2014 is where it will get interesting.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#46squatch22Posted 12/31/2012 2:58:35 PM
kyomagi posted...
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted

depends on the price. When you can buy a wii u for $50 more than a 360 right, now, there is no excuse for it to be outsold 4:1

3DSXL is $50 cheaper than the more powerful Vita isnt it?
---
#47StickMen1090Posted 12/31/2012 3:00:02 PM
kyomagi posted...
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted

you never factored in the amount available did you? Stores will have more PS3/360's in stock then the Wii U so it would kinda be impossible for the WIi U to blow the competition away in sales if there isnt enough in stock to do that....
#48Mirror_AuraPosted 12/31/2012 3:02:20 PM

well, uhm, excuse, but it's spelt "wii u", not "will u"... and besides, that's not relevent to the fact that wii u rules! take your negativity elsewere
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#49squatch22Posted 12/31/2012 3:04:05 PM
Mirror_Aura posted...

well, uhm, excuse, but it's spelt "wii u", not "will u"... and besides, that's not relevent to the fact that wii u rules! take your negativity elsewere

If i meant to say Wii U, id have said Wii U. Note off comments of mine where i say ''Wii U''
---
#50kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:04:22 PM
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted

3DSXL is $50 cheaper than the more powerful Vita isnt it?

Did i mention handhelds? No, but if you actually go to the vita forum, i dis the vita about its sales, even though i own one. Like i said, no excuse for it to be outsold over $50.
---