NNID'S anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. NNID'S anyone?

User Info: Utaware3rd

Utaware3rd
3 years ago#11
All I have for now is Mario and Nintendoland but I'm getting Sonic All-Stars Racing next week. And maybe Nano Assualt Neo.
Otaku Gamers Unite! Visit us on the OG (Otaku Gamer) Spot at www.otakugamerspot.com or look us up on facebook

User Info: T_Tangg

T_Tangg
3 years ago#12
Feel free to add me. I will also add everyone who posts in this topic so please add me back when you can.
NNID: T_Tang PSN: T_Tang GT: ElateDuckling0
Vita: AsKsQsJsTs FC: 0387-9826-5126

User Info: Zero97

Zero97
3 years ago#13
T_Tangg posted...
Feel free to add me. I will also add everyone who posts in this topic so please add me back when you can.

Weird, I didn't get a friend request from you

but I added you ^^
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97

User Info: Panner

Panner
3 years ago#14
Add me if you wish. My ID is SteelHunter
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
3 years ago#15
WTH is Otaku? I been hearing it for a while now and I don't get it.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.

Utaware3rd
3 years ago#16
An otaku is more or less anyone who share a great passion for most/ if not all forms of Japanese entertainment I.e anime, manga, J-music, games or hell, even the culture in general. I'll add whomever I didn't get too today. thanks again.
Otaku Gamers Unite! Visit us on the OG (Otaku Gamer) Spot at www.otakugamerspot.com or look us up on facebook

Utaware3rd
3 years ago#17
And don't forget to register me too. OGS-SonMakodo
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. NNID'S anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived