The freezing problem is just atrocious. This is the worst Nintendo console.

#11bleachgamer3Posted 1/1/2013 2:02:57 PM
My system has never froze.
#12AmishMechanicPosted 1/1/2013 2:03:08 PM
I lol'd at TC's signature.
#13Each3Posted 1/1/2013 2:08:49 PM
My system has frozen like 3 or 4 times but it doesn't really bug me since I have the same issues with my PS3 and 360
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#14jwillennPosted 1/1/2013 2:12:21 PM(edited)
Leo_Blaken posted...
I had the freezing issue a few times.... is there an official response about this?
Did someone already called Nintendo?

For me is in ACIII while running around towns and Sonic Transformed a lot of times...

I think I'm going to have to give Sonic Transformed a break until it gets a new patch.
I need to see how my system behaves with my external hdd and other games. I've had almost no issues with Nano Assault Neo, Trine 2, Mighty Switch Force, and Little Inferno (these were the first games I bought before I even added an external hdd to the picture). The system froze on me once before the first big system update this month and I can't remember what I was doing at the time.

It's unfortunate because I feel I'm getting better at the game. I just earned my star license, knocked out all of World Tour days ago, and was cruising through the expert GP (at 6/10). After that I was going to focus on the staff ghosts and just enjoy (hopefully) a bigger community for online competition. Now I'm about to shut down that drive and momentum due to what I've experienced today.
#15AmishMechanicPosted 1/1/2013 2:11:53 PM
BTW TC, your signature violates the ToS.
#16DarkAdonis123Posted 1/1/2013 2:13:44 PM
Mine has froze a good 4 times on me and twice on my son. All while playing Sonic Racing. Never anything else.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#17player_threePosted 1/1/2013 2:14:11 PM
I've had the system freeze about two or three times while using the browser. It never bothered me because I was going to turn off the system anyway each time it froze.
#18KazeKillPosted 1/1/2013 2:14:32 PM
mine has frozen once in zombiu but i think it was zombiu's fault.
---
Collect underpants + ? = profit!
"8 is the number of infinity, one more than you know how to be"
#19Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/1/2013 2:15:25 PM
My system froze a few times, but not lately.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#20Leo_BlakenPosted 1/1/2013 2:18:43 PM
So... our consoles are defective or what? Because Im screwed then!
I bought this console in the US and I dont think Im gonna do another trip soon...

Or is it a problem with how the console runs some games? Because looks like a lot of people had the freezing issues.

Could someone on the US call Nintendo? This is the number 1-800-255-3700 (I cant since Im from Mexico)
---
LOL at things in life
Hitbox!