The freezing problem is just atrocious. This is the worst Nintendo console.

#71DiscostewSMPosted 1/1/2013 10:19:00 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Wii Fail

Wii do?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#72Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/1/2013 10:35:23 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's obvious he's trying to piss the person off with his "Against TOS" and then edging him on with it, you think he's trying to be a helpful forum poster?

How long have you been on this site? If you think people threatening other people with moderations is flamebaiting, then you haven't seen real flamebait.

I also fail to see how insulting his sig is pissing him off. If he's proud enough to bash the PS2 when a lot of people love that console to death, then I seriously doubt he hasn't appreciated the kind of response he's going to get--it practically screams "attention whore." I still hold my judgments that this topic was just a ploy to get attention for his sig... He hasn't responded to any posts other than the ones calling out his sig.

How is insulting a video game console pissing someone off?:
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#73TMW001Posted 1/1/2013 10:37:38 PM
My PS3 froze on me twice today,but my Wii U hasn't.
#74super_luigi16Posted 1/1/2013 11:03:59 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's obvious he's trying to piss the person off with his "Against TOS" and then edging him on with it, you think he's trying to be a helpful forum poster?

How long have you been on this site? If you think people threatening other people with moderations is flamebaiting, then you haven't seen real flamebait.

I also fail to see how insulting his sig is pissing him off. If he's proud enough to bash the PS2 when a lot of people love that console to death, then I seriously doubt he hasn't appreciated the kind of response he's going to get--it practically screams "attention whore." I still hold my judgments that this topic was just a ploy to get attention for his sig... He hasn't responded to any posts other than the ones calling out his sig.

How is insulting a video game console pissing someone off?:

By that logic, how is telling someone their sig violates TOS on a videogaming website pissing someone off?
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)
#75redkrank1Posted 1/2/2013 7:51:05 PM
I have a basic wii u. I have 10 games for it. I play blk ops2 and warriors o hype the most. i had never had any freezing issues and have done both updates.
---
Pray to the gods of hunting and you will feast on many newbies.
#76Reflex-ArcPosted 1/2/2013 7:58:05 PM
Mine has never frozen.
---
I like video games.