The freezing problem is just atrocious. This is the worst Nintendo console.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The freezing problem is just atrocious. This is the worst Nintendo console.

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#71
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Wii Fail

Wii do?
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#72
super_luigi16 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's obvious he's trying to piss the person off with his "Against TOS" and then edging him on with it, you think he's trying to be a helpful forum poster?

How long have you been on this site? If you think people threatening other people with moderations is flamebaiting, then you haven't seen real flamebait.

I also fail to see how insulting his sig is pissing him off. If he's proud enough to bash the PS2 when a lot of people love that console to death, then I seriously doubt he hasn't appreciated the kind of response he's going to get--it practically screams "attention whore." I still hold my judgments that this topic was just a ploy to get attention for his sig... He hasn't responded to any posts other than the ones calling out his sig.

How is insulting a video game console pissing someone off?:
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12

User Info: TMW001

TMW001
4 years ago#73
My PS3 froze on me twice today,but my Wii U hasn't.

User Info: super_luigi16

super_luigi16
4 years ago#74
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
super_luigi16 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's obvious he's trying to piss the person off with his "Against TOS" and then edging him on with it, you think he's trying to be a helpful forum poster?

How long have you been on this site? If you think people threatening other people with moderations is flamebaiting, then you haven't seen real flamebait.

I also fail to see how insulting his sig is pissing him off. If he's proud enough to bash the PS2 when a lot of people love that console to death, then I seriously doubt he hasn't appreciated the kind of response he's going to get--it practically screams "attention whore." I still hold my judgments that this topic was just a ploy to get attention for his sig... He hasn't responded to any posts other than the ones calling out his sig.

How is insulting a video game console pissing someone off?:

By that logic, how is telling someone their sig violates TOS on a videogaming website pissing someone off?
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Paper Mario: Sticker Star FAQ/Walkthrough (co-authored with RedIsPoetic)

User Info: redkrank1

redkrank1
4 years ago#75
I have a basic wii u. I have 10 games for it. I play blk ops2 and warriors o hype the most. i had never had any freezing issues and have done both updates.
Pray to the gods of hunting and you will feast on many newbies.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#76
Mine has never frozen.
I like video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The freezing problem is just atrocious. This is the worst Nintendo console.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived