Now Nintendo has gave us

Galaxy
Galaxy 2

New super mario bros
New super mario bros Wii
New super mario bros 2
New super mario bros Wii U

THEY ARE ALL 95% EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!

It is criminal how lazy nintendo has became with what used to be the freshest series. I will NOT be surprised if the new 3d mario on the wiiu is galaxy 3
#2LinetrixPosted 1/1/2013 10:12:59 AM
Nintendo died with the N64.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#3Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/1/2013 10:13:23 AM
You're not Mario, but the content of your topic proves that at least the second half of your topic title is true.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#4Wiiplayer111Posted 1/1/2013 10:13:35 AM
NoJobBob posted...
Galaxy
Galaxy 2

Two of the highest rated games of all time...
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#52wingedangelPosted 1/1/2013 10:16:57 AM
The NSMB games are supposed to be the same, since they're going back to 2D platforming. Meanwhile, 3D Land and Paper Mario Sticker Star exist. We're also likely to get a new 3D Mario for the Wii U. When and what that will be, I can't say for sure.

My point is Mario is just as good today as it was in the NES days.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#6LinetrixPosted 1/1/2013 10:17:11 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
NoJobBob posted...
Galaxy
Galaxy 2

Two of the highest rated games of all time...

Uhh, Nintendo games get high rates only for being slightly different than past games. That's how low Nintendo has gotten. Reviewers, out of pity, will give Nintendo a 10 for something that isn't just another rehash.

It's like giving the dumb kid an A just to encourage him and give him hope to do better next time.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#7NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:17:43 AM
2wingedangel posted...

My point is Mario is just as good today as it was in the NES days.

you must be out of your damn mind
#8squatch22Posted 1/1/2013 10:18:37 AM
Linetrix posted...
Uhh, Nintendo games get high rates only for being slightly different than past games..

Paper Mario on 3DS says Hello.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#9Fargo22Posted 1/1/2013 10:18:48 AM
Mario does feel kind of generic nowadays...
---
GAMER 4 LIFE :P
#10emagdnEPosted 1/1/2013 10:19:03 AM
yes, it is a shame that Mario, the savior of gaming, a pioneer who starred in revolutionary games, is now degraded to cheap half-assed games made just to cash in on his legacy

.....but you listed Galaxy as one of them?!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on, can't blame you for lumping it together with the others even though it's the one NSMB where they actually TRIED (it didn't recycle from NSMB like NSMB2 and NSMBU recycled from it, for starters), but you do NOT ****ing lump Galaxy together with that trash!

Nintendo died with the Gamecube.

fixed
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus