Super Smash Bros. VS Mario Kart

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Smash Bros. VS Mario Kart
3 years ago#1
Which series do you like more? I love both of them and have played every game in both series and have had a lot of fun. If I had to pick which one I liked more I would have to say Super Smash Bros. but only by a small margin. Don't get me wrong, I still love Mario Kart. What do you guys think?
3 years ago#2
Super Smash Bros because it's the best in it's Fighting Sub-genre

Mario Kart has been outclassed by Sega All Stars Racing.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
3 years ago#3
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Only with recent Mario Kart outings.
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.
3 years ago#4
I love both but definitely Super Smash Bros. Mario Kart has infinite re-playability right now because there's a working online mode, but I'm dying for a Smash Bros game with lag-free online. So I can't wait for Smash Bros Wii U,
3 years ago#5
I've gotta go with Mario Kart! I'm not sure if it's nostalgia but I don't think Sega comes close to Mario Kart Wii. Most of my friends disagree.
It's just Another Day in Another World.
3 years ago#6
RioichiCooper posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Only with recent Mario Kart outings.

If anything, I would say DS and 7 are the best (with 64 in 3rd), and S&SASR and S&ASRT beat all of those.
First Outside Inside Last
3 years ago#7
Sega Racing has not even come close to competing with Mario Kart. Get real.
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
3 years ago#8
Both Mario Kart and SSB have really high replay value. at the moment Mario Kart is my favorite.
3 years ago#9
Love both, but Smash Bros isa better designed game.

Also apples and oranges.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#10
Mario Kart has a lot of games made by other companies that outclass it in a lot of areas. And most of them don't cause me finger cramps *coughmariokartdscough*

The Smash Bros. formula still hasn't been replicated to a level that'd give it serious competition.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Smash Bros. VS Mario Kart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived