Super Smash Bros. VS Mario Kart

#1thirdsagePosted 1/1/2013 6:12:10 PM
Which series do you like more? I love both of them and have played every game in both series and have had a lot of fun. If I had to pick which one I liked more I would have to say Super Smash Bros. but only by a small margin. Don't get me wrong, I still love Mario Kart. What do you guys think?
#2Soanevalcke6Posted 1/1/2013 6:19:01 PM
Super Smash Bros because it's the best in it's Fighting Sub-genre

Mario Kart has been outclassed by Sega All Stars Racing.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#3RioichiCooperPosted 1/1/2013 6:28:34 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Only with recent Mario Kart outings.
---
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.
#4ImGanondorfLolPosted 1/1/2013 6:32:49 PM
I love both but definitely Super Smash Bros. Mario Kart has infinite re-playability right now because there's a working online mode, but I'm dying for a Smash Bros game with lag-free online. So I can't wait for Smash Bros Wii U,
#5Another WorldPosted 1/1/2013 6:33:05 PM
I've gotta go with Mario Kart! I'm not sure if it's nostalgia but I don't think Sega comes close to Mario Kart Wii. Most of my friends disagree.
---
It's just Another Day in Another World.
#6ProIoguePosted 1/1/2013 6:44:27 PM(edited)
RioichiCooper posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Only with recent Mario Kart outings.

If anything, I would say DS and 7 are the best (with 64 in 3rd), and S&SASR and S&ASRT beat all of those.
---
First Outside Inside Last
#7Archer_YoshiPosted 1/1/2013 6:35:16 PM
Sega Racing has not even come close to competing with Mario Kart. Get real.
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#8flipzasPosted 1/1/2013 6:39:19 PM
Both Mario Kart and SSB have really high replay value. at the moment Mario Kart is my favorite.
#9DTY3Posted 1/1/2013 6:54:32 PM
Love both, but Smash Bros isa better designed game.

Also apples and oranges.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#10Xenesis XenonPosted 1/1/2013 7:02:02 PM
Mario Kart has a lot of games made by other companies that outclass it in a lot of areas. And most of them don't cause me finger cramps *coughmariokartdscough*

The Smash Bros. formula still hasn't been replicated to a level that'd give it serious competition.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.