"Wii U has Poor Holiday Season" - report

#101kyomagiPosted 1/2/2013 3:41:03 AM
Buretsu posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Buretsu posted...
kyomagi posted...
my numbers for both systems were US only. but since you brought it up

Yeah, you're still doing the stupid troll thing of comparing at the same point in time instead of the same relative point in the life of the console. So I really don't care what numbers you want to use to try and make the Wii U look like it's doing worse than it actually is.

People had a choice. Get the "next gen" system with the new good games and Mario
Or go with 7 year old hardware with all the new good games and halo.

guess halo won this one out

would that not happen with every next gen system with that logic

Careful. Trolls like kyomagi are allergic to simple logic.

careful, blind nintendrones like you think simple backwards statements is logic
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
#102BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 3:42:55 AM
squatch22 posted...
Wonder what Kyomagis excuses will be when Nextbox/PS4 sell less than currently available consoles at launch...

Shortages. Trolls like him seem to think that rushing a console to market before a reasonable number of units have been produced is somehow a good thing.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#103BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 3:43:31 AM
kyomagi posted...
you think simple backwards statements is logic

You wouldn't know logic if it came up and bit you.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#104anon_firePosted 1/2/2013 7:20:16 AM
Buretsu posted...
squatch22 posted...
Wonder what Kyomagis excuses will be when Nextbox/PS4 sell less than currently available consoles at launch...

Shortages. Trolls like him seem to think that rushing a console to market before a reasonable number of units have been produced is somehow a good thing.

What will he say when, not only if the Nextbox/PS4 does not sell many units but don't have the games he wants?
#105tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/2/2013 7:40:27 AM
TC sold his Wii U, and is now suffering from confirmation bias leading him to become a troll on this board. Pretty sad that this is how he wishes to spend his time.

And the ignore list continues to grow.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#106BigAl519Posted 1/2/2013 7:43:58 AM
anon_fire posted...
Buretsu posted...
squatch22 posted...

What will he say when, not only if the Nextbox/PS4 does not sell many units but don't have the games he wants?

"Oh OH just wait till E3 gies!! Tons of games at E3!!"
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#107PendragoonPosted 1/2/2013 8:05:00 AM
kyomagi posted...
Buretsu posted...
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...
squatch22 posted...
NPD figures for December 2005 (The Xbox 360 first full month on sale)

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=411021

1. PlayStation2: approx. 1.5 million units
2. GBA/GBM: approx. 1.2million units
3. PSP: approx. 1.12 million units
4. Nintendo DS: approx. 1.07 million units.
5. Gamecube: 606,000 units
6. Xbox: approx. 415,000 units
7. Xbox 360: 281,441 units.

thats weird, i did not know we were in 2005 during a massive 360 shortage still.

I thought we were in 2013 where both systems have ample stock and is with in $50 of the basic bundle and same price of high end bundle

weird.

That launch. Xbox360 is doomed... etc

I mean, look at it! It's selling less than 1/5 of the Playstation 2. Man, I bet that Microsoft will go software only in 2006 since the 360 is flopping hardcore.

except the ps2 was the best console of our life time. so its no surprise.

The 360 sold less than half of what the Gamecube sold, that launch was a disaster for Microsoft.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#108kyomagiPosted 1/2/2013 8:06:05 AM
BigAl519 posted...
anon_fire posted...
Buretsu posted...
squatch22 posted...

"Oh OH just wait till E3 gies!! Tons of games at E3!!"

thats funny, thats the same excuss the wii u fan boys used to counter this

http://postimage.org/image/rk5en5qfl/
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
#109Alex_SagePosted 1/2/2013 8:18:05 AM
lol I hate this company want to watch it fall apart makes me laugh.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#110MotiJrPosted 1/2/2013 8:23:08 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
lol I hate this company want to watch it fall apart makes me laugh.

If you care that much, you clearly love this company.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.