"Wii U has Poor Holiday Season" - report

#121lordlichPosted 1/2/2013 10:54:48 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Ignore Stanky. He's to the point of just pulling "facts" straight out of his ass. His tactic is to take Sony's problems with PS3 and Vita and try to directly apply them to Nintendo products.

Where did he mention ps3/vita? Did I miss a post?
---
IN THE END,THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#122GNSatanPosted 1/2/2013 12:37:27 PM
Biom
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRantism?feature=guide
#123DemonDog666Posted 1/2/2013 12:47:09 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
another mis leading article

Yeah no kidding it makes it sound like wiiU is actually powerful for it's release date.
#124LightHawKnightPosted 1/2/2013 12:47:10 PM
Wait wait wait. Did some one just compare sales of a system that just launched to the sales of a system that has been out for a while that got heavily discounted?!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#125Baha05Posted 1/2/2013 12:47:58 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Wait wait wait. Did some one just compare sales of a system that just launched to the sales of a system that has been out for a while that got heavily discounted?!

Pretty much making this topic completely pointless
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#126BigAl519Posted 1/2/2013 12:49:43 PM
lordlich posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Ignore Stanky. He's to the point of just pulling "facts" straight out of his ass. His tactic is to take Sony's problems with PS3 and Vita and try to directly apply them to Nintendo products.

Where did he mention ps3/vita? Did I miss a post?

Nah. Hes just all over the Vita board screaming about how great it is half the day.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#127tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/2/2013 12:50:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

Pretty much making this topic completely pointless

Yeah, this and half the other topics on the front page probably.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#128ZeroArcheryPosted 1/2/2013 12:57:17 PM
kyomagi posted...
stupid? no, we were in the biggest holiday shopping season. The economy is turning around, people have more money to spend.

Where do you live? Definitely not America, sad to say. We're about to hit the debt ceiling and plummet to our downfall. =(

Maybe. Unless something happens, which I hope- since I like living. Grown fond of it.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#129mralspspPosted 1/2/2013 2:27:39 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
kyomagi posted...
stupid? no, we were in the biggest holiday shopping season. The economy is turning around, people have more money to spend.

Where do you live? Definitely not America, sad to say. We're about to hit the debt ceiling and plummet to our downfall. =(

Maybe. Unless something happens, which I hope- since I like living. Grown fond of it.

They did avert the fiscal cliff for now, but they still have to do something with that big debt of theirs.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#130blankempathyPosted 1/2/2013 2:32:32 PM
CapnStanky posted...
LOL even Nintendo admits it's not doing well. Only the fanboys remain deluded. Hilarious.

As deluded as you when you came to your goty choices?
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler