"Wii U has Poor Holiday Season" - report

#31Lemmywinks13Posted 1/2/2013 12:04:19 AM
I did what you said...this was the third link that popped up.

http://aussie-gamer.com/news/nintendo-wii-u-launch-more-successful-than-xbox-360-playstation-3/#/vanilla/discussion/embed/?vanilla_discussion_id=0

dang...nothing can stop the Wii U! More successful than 360 and PS3 CONFIRMED!
#32iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:04:36 AM
Genetics, Japan and NA, however, it talks about how big an indicator Japan is for Nintendo hardware.

Not good news.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#33DrRMPosted 1/2/2013 12:05:21 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Lemmy, WII U STARTED strong. Though in weeks after, dropping like a lead balloon.

Read more:

http://bgr.com/2012/12/28/nintendo-wii-u-sales-december-271061/

wow I haven't add you to my ignore list ether :|

time to correct the error...

also, from your link:

Wii U sales = 122,000 units

PlayStation 3 sold only 30,000 units

Xbox 360 barely cleared a thousand units

AND the wii u is the one doing badly http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0y4ihrXVf1r284jg.jpg
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#34iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:05:30 AM
Warning, Lemmy posts old links!

Bottom line, Wii U off to disappointing start.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#35geneticsftwPosted 1/2/2013 12:06:32 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Lemmy, how dumb can you be for posting articles DEC 7!!! When it 25 days later!!

Take a smart pill!

This is why I sold my Wii U:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65058601

1st, you actually have to own one to sell it.
2nd, in post #5 and #24 you posted the same article. Lame....
#36BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 12:06:46 AM
The only system to sell more than the Wii U in Japan the week of Dec 22 was the 3DS. Yeah, it's doing fine.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#37StickMen1090Posted 1/2/2013 12:06:53 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Warning, Lemmy posts old links!

Bottom line, Wii U off to disappointing start.

better then PS3/360 is dissapointing?
#38LightHawKnightPosted 1/2/2013 12:07:16 AM
Buretsu posted...
The only system to sell more than the Wii U in Japan the week of Dec 22 was the 3DS. Yeah, it's doing fine.

No no no, you are doing it wrong. Nintendoomeded.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#39Lemmywinks13Posted 1/2/2013 12:07:37 AM
geneticsftw posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...
From Yahoo:
"But weirdly enough, the brand new and heavily promoted Wii U home console wobbled badly as its weekly sales slipped to 122,000 units from 130,000 units in the previous week. This may have been the biggest week in Japanese console market in 2012, so the stakes were high.

To put Wii U performance in context, the old PSP portable console sold 58,000 units in Japan during the same week. It is not an encouraging sign that the more than half-decade old PSP (which was displaced by the PlayStation Vita a year ago) managed to sell nearly half as many units as the brand new Wii U during the holidays. Of course, PS Vita continues to miss sales expectations dramatically it sold only 19,000 units last week, barely more than a quarter of what its predecessor managed."

Does the article concentrate on Japan, or is it global.. I didn't read it.

It doesn't matter...I didn't read it either. As soon as I saw Yahoo I knew it was garbage. All these articles that are posted are garbage. Mine included, I was just showing him that their are both positive and negative articles out there. Bottom line is it's too soon to tell until more numbers come out. Even then it's still too soon. Look how the 3DS is exploding after the slow start.
#40geneticsftwPosted 1/2/2013 12:10:12 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
geneticsftw posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...
From Yahoo:
"But weirdly enough, the brand new and heavily promoted Wii U home console wobbled badly as its weekly sales slipped to 122,000 units from 130,000 units in the previous week. This may have been the biggest week in Japanese console market in 2012, so the stakes were high.

To put Wii U performance in context, the old PSP portable console sold 58,000 units in Japan during the same week. It is not an encouraging sign that the more than half-decade old PSP (which was displaced by the PlayStation Vita a year ago) managed to sell nearly half as many units as the brand new Wii U during the holidays. Of course, PS Vita continues to miss sales expectations dramatically it sold only 19,000 units last week, barely more than a quarter of what its predecessor managed."

Does the article concentrate on Japan, or is it global.. I didn't read it.

It doesn't matter...I didn't read it either. As soon as I saw Yahoo I knew it was garbage. All these articles that are posted are garbage. Mine included, I was just showing him that their are both positive and negative articles out there. Bottom line is it's too soon to tell until more numbers come out. Even then it's still too soon. Look how the 3DS is exploding after the slow start.

I think he likes garbage.