"Wii U has Poor Holiday Season" - report

#51BuretsuPosted 1/1/2013 11:34:41 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Buretsu posted...
iloveheavyrain posted...
66% NOT 6%. Learn how to read!

No, but kindly point out where "66%" has any relevance to the discussion.

...haha

I know, right?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#52StickMen1090Posted 1/1/2013 11:36:18 PM
i feed sorry for TC he tries so hard
#53blankempathyPosted 1/1/2013 11:45:13 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
i feed sorry for TC he tries so hard

Yes he does. It must be hard for him to be a nintendo fanboy when he clearly hates Nintendo and has been trolling these boards since before the Wii U released.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#54PendragoonPosted 1/1/2013 11:49:27 PM
Nintendo has one of the fastest selling launches in history and the trolls still bash it... Typical, anyway, every non troll on these boards knew it was going to happen. Thanks to the insane number of trolls it is no wonder they can find ways to spin anything to look bad then all agree with each other in an effort to make it look true.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#55LightHawKnightPosted 1/1/2013 11:50:38 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Nintendo has one of the fastest selling launches in history and the trolls still bash it... Typical, anyway, every non troll on these boards knew it was going to happen. Thanks to the insane number of trolls it is no wonder they can find ways to spin anything to look bad then all agree with each other in an effort to make it look true.

Duh. Always Nintendoomeded. Nothing Nintendo does or will do will ever pull them away from the doomed status.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#56PendragoonPosted 1/1/2013 11:54:21 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

Duh. Always Nintendoomeded. Nothing Nintendo does or will do will ever pull them away from the doomed status.

Nintendoomed since the 1800s
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#57iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:02:19 AM
Wow. Funny how many of you can't take honest news.

This is a problem for Nintendo.

Expect price drop soon.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#58FlyinTonitePosted 1/2/2013 12:06:40 AM
A couple spoonfuls of nintendoomed for your coffee sir?
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#59BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 12:08:14 AM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Wow. Funny how many of you can't take honest news.

This is a problem for Nintendo.

Expect price drop soon.

Honest news is that the Wii U is doing just fine.

Your trolling, however, is down 66%. Rather poor.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#60MD1500Posted 1/2/2013 12:10:16 AM
"But, Nintendo's insistence on avoiding the dual-analog controller design that many passionate gamers prefer may lead to the demise of the Wii U."

What? The Wii has dual analogs. What the hell is this article on about?