Zombiu is probably the best survival horror game I've played

#1lazycomplifePosted 1/2/2013 1:48:06 AM
Don't miss out on playing it.
It feels polished and play-tested. It's like the game knows exactly how to mess with you at every moment.
I couldn't put it down for almost 8 hours straight.
High score was only 2800 though.
---
Yoshi is my BFF
#2sidious360Posted 1/2/2013 2:05:55 AM
I will say i loved it, despite me hating anything zombie related. It was pretty tense and it kept that eerie vibe throughout the game. Best horror game since SH3 for me
#3InvadersMustDiePosted 1/2/2013 2:59:06 AM
"Polished and play-tested"

I like the game and all..... But, NO. Neither well polished or Play-Tested.

If you're playing ZombiU now (as I have been since launch) you would know that WE are the play-testers....
#4lightningbugxPosted 1/2/2013 4:52:43 AM
Play-tested or polished, not both. It has its bugs, but it is a great survival horror game.

ZombiU is almost perfect for a game, except the bugs. It may be a complaint to have only one melee weapon, but often keeping the game simple is better.
#5hellbringherPosted 1/2/2013 5:12:45 AM
If its the best then it's the ONLY one you've played. Nice try.
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#6abbeldydooPosted 1/2/2013 5:17:03 AM
Theres an item duplication glitch that pretty much breaks the atmosphere.It ruined the game for me,i was running a full inventory of large health packs and ammo at all times no matter if i was on a fresh survivor or not.

I could have just ignored the glitch but it was too irresistible for sommeone as weak as myself.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#7Rasputin77Posted 1/2/2013 5:22:10 AM
hellbringher posted...

Nice try at what?
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#8ish0turfac3Posted 1/2/2013 5:24:36 AM
hellbringher posted...

Yeah those early silent hill games had great controls.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#9My_UnitPosted 1/2/2013 5:31:44 AM
Sorry but nothing will beat Resident Evil. Its ok because all horror games fall short of RE.
---
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us.
#10LinetrixPosted 1/2/2013 5:43:09 AM
hellbringher posted...

True. No one who has played another survival horror game can say ZombiU is even good.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation