Zombiu is probably the best survival horror game I've played

#51lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:53:15 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm guessing you haven't played many survival horror games then.

I've played all the best classics. I listed them in another post, including SH2-4, Fatal Frame 1/2, Clock Tower 3, and Amnesia. Also played Condemned which I forgot to list, and Dead Space (which isn't survival horror).

This is just my opinion. I really like the game. Maybe I like it more because of the drought of good survival horror games this gen.
---
Yoshi is my BFF
#52IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/2/2013 2:57:52 PM
That's cool and all, but calling it polished is very facetious given the extremely large amount of game breaking bugs in the game.
#53My_UnitPosted 1/2/2013 2:58:04 PM
Sorry but none of those still compare to Resident Evil. Those games are by far the best survivor horror games of all time. A pedestal that may never be reached.
---
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us.
#54lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:58:58 PM
My_Unit posted...
Sorry but none of those still compare to Resident Evil. Those games are by far the best survivor horror games of all time. A pedestal that may never be reached.

You might like Jill sandwiches, but SH>RE.
---
Yoshi is my BFF
#55IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/2/2013 3:00:57 PM
For what I'm talking about look here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/383-ZombiU

Nearly every post is about a glitch or bug
#56lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:03:41 PM
For what I'm talking about look here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/383-ZombiU

Nearly every post is about a glitch or bug

I know about all the glitches. I haven't experienced any yet. Maybe I was wrong saying it was polished, but it feels like the concept/idea of the game was realized when they made it. That's not the same thing as polished. NSMBU is polished.
---
Yoshi is my BFF
#57IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/2/2013 3:05:01 PM
Alright, well good luck avoiding the glitches.
#58lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:13:23 PM
Alright, well good luck avoiding the glitches.

Ty Dunwich~
---
Yoshi is my BFF
#59DynheartPosted 1/2/2013 3:13:28 PM
It's a good game, but it's a budget title. If people were expect the world out of a budget title from Ubisoft...WOW is all I can say.

They did a respectable job on it with the resources they had (probably not much).
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#60DemonDog666Posted 1/2/2013 3:14:17 PM
hellbringher posted...
If its the best then it's the ONLY one you've played. Nice try.

I wouldn't say that, the recent REs have sucked