WILL developers be willing to downgrade their products for the WiiU? I say no

#10169bladezPosted 1/3/2013 12:24:56 PM
Power is important. Power leads to more 3rd party and more games. I don't want to miss out on a resident evil, silent hill , metal gear, doom 4 etc.....I want real versions of theses games, not dumbed down ones
#102DemonDog666Posted 1/3/2013 12:29:20 PM
69bladez posted...
Power is important. Power leads to more 3rd party and more games. I don't want to miss out on a resident evil, silent hill , metal gear, doom 4 etc.....I want real versions of theses games, not dumbed down ones

Yes you do, the games you don't want to miss out on will be mostly new IPs or games in series you never really heard of (x-com, far cry). Very few series are maintaining quality but there's always quality multiplats.
#103deathsaber79Posted 1/3/2013 12:30:15 PM
You know, it really doesn't matter in the end.

Nobody buys a Nintendo for it to be their only console (unless its for an under 10 year old).

People buy Nintendo machines for their first party exclusive games- not to play the latest Assasins Creed, Mass Effect, or whatever else EA/Activision/Ubisoft are cranking out. Thats what Sony/MS are for.

Thats why my console lineup will always be Nintendo + whichever of MS/Sony's consoles currently looks better (hence why I started with the 360 and later traded it for PS3, once those got more affordable, and better exclusives)
#104T_TanggPosted 1/3/2013 12:30:31 PM
I like how you assumed what I liked. Haha. I'm actually totally opposite. Reason I want a XBox 720 is because of the Arcade games they have. Such as Streets of Rage Collection with online etc.

XBox gets their games first for some reason while PS3 has to wait a year. I am just sick of waiting. For example Castlevania HoD. XBox just has better Arcade games which I enjoy playing the most these days.

This graphics argument is pointless to me. I don't buy consoles for power. I buy them for "fun" games/exclusives. If I wanted power I would play it on my PC.

Like I said you all are doing it wrong.
---
NNID: T_Tang PSN: T_Tang GT: ElateDuckling0
Vita: AsKsQsJsTs 3DS: 0387-9826-5126