WILL developers be willing to downgrade their products for the WiiU? I say no

#31Baha05Posted 1/2/2013 1:07:34 PM
@TC Yes in some cases they might. Remember ALL consoles are vastly under powered to that of a PC. So we already get a lot of downgraded products.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#32DiscostewSMPosted 1/2/2013 1:10:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
@TC Yes in some cases they might. Remember ALL consoles are vastly under powered to that of a PC. So we already get a lot of downgraded products.

And then there are ports from consoles to PC, many of which actually fall short despite running on more powerful hardware.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#33GiantsRgoin2006Posted 1/2/2013 1:12:38 PM
Who cares.. PC will always be superior to consoles. If you want the safest bet, buy a Wii U for Nintendo exclusives which are way better than the competitions exclusives, and build yourself a gaming PC :)
#34Baha05Posted 1/2/2013 1:13:45 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
And then there are ports from consoles to PC, many of which actually fall short despite running on more powerful hardware.

That my friend is due to incompetent developers
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#35darkjedilinkPosted 1/2/2013 1:44:17 PM
TC thinks an AMD quad core and 6670 is 'serious business' when it comes to gaming?

lol.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36DemonDog666Posted 1/2/2013 2:03:55 PM
Buretsu posted...
Because the PS4 and 720 are absolutely confirmed to be so much stronger than the Wii U.

They are absolutely confirmed to be able to play games ps3/360 can't and wiiU is about on par with ps3/360, it's simple math from there.
#37BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 2:04:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Buretsu posted...
Because the PS4 and 720 are absolutely confirmed to be so much stronger than the Wii U.

They are absolutely confirmed to be able to play games ps3/360 can't and wiiU is about on par with ps3/360, it's simple math from there.

Source?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#38DemonDog666Posted 1/2/2013 2:05:03 PM
GiantsRgoin2006 posted...
Who cares.. PC will always be superior to consoles. If you want the safest bet, buy a Wii U for Nintendo exclusives which are way better than the competitions exclusives, and build yourself a gaming PC :)

Problem with pc is they only push graphics on console games they don't push gameplay on exclusive games. So you are getting less good games they just look nicer.
#39blankempathyPosted 1/2/2013 2:06:28 PM
Buretsu posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Source?

His imaginary world. Seriously though there is no known games being developed for the 720/ps4 at this time. Also devs will go where the money is, they always have.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#40JonbazookabozPosted 1/2/2013 2:07:09 PM
They do it right now for ps3. So whats your point
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"