Staggering chart of games coming out in 2013 for all systems. Not good for WiiU.

#21GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:10:41 PM
Terotrous posted...
So what you're telling me is you seriously believe that Wii U is going to get like 8 games for all of 2013.

Either that or you realize, like anyone with a functioning brain, that that list is obviously very incomplete and is based largely on announcements that predate the release of the Wii U.

The other games are just shovelware that have no marketing whatsoever.

Petz : Wii U edition.
#22squatch22Posted 1/2/2013 1:12:00 PM
This again?

off topic btw.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#23BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 1:12:50 PM
Man, trolls REALLY need to come up with some new material. Tired of seeing the same five topics over and over and over again.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#24AmishMechanicPosted 1/2/2013 1:13:49 PM
Buretsu posted...
Man, trolls REALLY need to come up with some new material. Tired of seeing the same five topics over and over and over again.

You need to come up with new material. I'm tired of seeing you post that you're tired of seeing 5 "x" over and over again.
#25sejan12Posted 1/2/2013 1:13:59 PM
Funny how games that have been in development for 2-4 years starting before the Wii U dev kits were released are not coming out for the Wii U. Also, it makes no mention of every single confirmed Wii U exclusive. Funny thing is, the games that are not mentioned for Wii U are also the most anticipated: Monster Hunter? Pikmin 3? Wonderful 101? Lego City Undercover? Bayonetta 2?

Whoever made that chart has an obvious bias. Whether it be intentional or not, bias is bias.
#26BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 1:16:59 PM
AmishMechanic posted...
Buretsu posted...

You need to come up with new material. I'm tired of seeing you post that you're tired of seeing 5 "x" over and over again.

Tell you what. When the trolls come out with something new, I will too.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#27dark trunksPosted 1/2/2013 1:29:02 PM
The only issue I have with a list like that is that it assumes you are going to want and buy every single one of those releases.

I see a couple of games on the Wii U and the PS3 I definitely want, a good chunk of games I'll definitely want on my PC and that's it. I'm not as interested in my Xbox when I have my PC, and I use my PS3 for the exclusives, as I probably will do with my Wii U.

But overall, I do not want every game on that list, and by the end of the year I'll probably have bought six or seven at the most.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#28T_TanggPosted 1/2/2013 1:30:15 PM(edited)
Oh yeah I forgot all about that Wonderful 101 game. I'm definitely getting that game since I'm a huge fan of Viewtiful Joe.

Monster Hunter I might even give a chance if my friends buy it also for some online co-op action. Pikman 3 does look interesting which you can't get on any other system.

Lego City should be really good. I love Lego games. If it has online then it would be pretty tight. Bayonetta might be cool but I won't be buying that day one.
---
NNID: T_Tang PSN: T_Tang GT: ElateDuckling0
Vita: AsKsQsJsTs 3DS: 0387-9826-5126