All Wii U games being outsold by The Wonderbook in the UK

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 1/2/2013 3:23:55 PM
http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

That's a chart of the 40 best selling games in the country on the list. It's sorta understandable since Book of Spells is based on Harry Potter, which is very popular here in the UK. But still, at the very least you'd think NintendoLand or Mario U would outsell it. But that's not the case, and to be frank. It's sorta embarassing for Nintendo...

(I note that whilst some games on the list are available on the Wii U, this list is for sales across all consoles. Not a single exclusive, not even the Nintendo Exclusives, is on the list. And you would expect with the christmas sales, at least one of them would be on there. Nintendoland was at #40 for the previous week, but in the previous week Book of Spells was at #27.)
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2squatch22Posted 1/2/2013 3:25:04 PM
Oh look, this topic again
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3R3al1Posted 1/2/2013 3:25:36 PM
k.
#4AmishMechanicPosted 1/2/2013 3:26:03 PM
That's probably because the Wonderbook is actually getting TV advertisements here, unlike the Wii U.
#5xLittlekillxPosted 1/2/2013 3:26:37 PM
Shadow Link's mommy bought him wonderbook for Christmas, and this is him trying to convince us that it's cool.
#6AmishMechanicPosted 1/2/2013 3:29:07 PM
xLittlekillx posted...
Shadow Link's mommy bought him wonderbook for Christmas, and this is him trying to convince us that it's cool.

Did you mommy buy you a Wii U and you're trying to convince us that it's cool?
#7xLittlekillxPosted 1/2/2013 3:30:44 PM
AmishMechanic posted...
xLittlekillx posted...

Did you mommy buy you a Wii U and you're trying to convince us that it's cool?

duh duh duh did you mommy what? Looks like you could use wonderbook too.
#8AmishMechanicPosted 1/2/2013 3:31:52 PM
Wow. I made a spelling error. Get over it.
#9The_Shadow_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:33:01 PM(edited)
squatch22 posted...

Search "UK Sales"

One topic found, archived. Only sales info for first week.

Search "Wonderbook"

Two topics found. This, and one about the Wonderbook at the Eurogamer convention in October.

Nope, don't think this topic actually exists yet to be honest. There's the one topic that has Wii U sales in the UK on the front page currently, but that topic is a bit of a mess. So I just posted it in it's own one.

I just telling you what I found. Even with a PS3, I haven't actually brought a Wonderbook, mainly because it doesn't really appeal to me. I've been playing a lot of Sonic Racing Transformed at present which I just got recently. Actually pretty glad that it is doing rather well in the sales, espicially since the game is UK Developed. Interestingly, Book of Spells is UK Based too.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#10squatch22Posted 1/2/2013 3:33:12 PM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
squatch22 posted...

Search "UK Sales"

One topic found, archived. Only sales info for first week.

Search "Wonderbook"

Two topics found. This, and one about the Wonderbook at the Eurogamer convention in October.

Nope, don't think this topic actually exists yet to be honest. There's the one topic that has Wii U sales in the UK on the front page currently, but that topic is a bit of a mess. So I just posted it in it's own one.

I just telling you what I found. Even with a PS3, I haven't actually brought a Wonderbook, mainly because it doesn't really appeal to me. I've been playing a lot of Sonic Racing Transformed at present which I just got recently. Actually pretty glad that it is doing rather well in the sales, espicially since the game is UK Developed. Interestingly, Book of Spells is UK Based too.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u?search=uk
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg