I got cod as a gift, exchange for mario or keep it?

#1FewButCrazyPosted 1/2/2013 4:38:12 PM
I like cod. I rented it for wii u and enjoyed it. But i want to play mario and o dont want to pay 60 bucks for it. What would you do?
---
PSN = QuesoTomorokoshi
Gamertag = Tomorokoshi
#2BuretsuPosted 1/2/2013 4:39:20 PM
See if you can trade your cod for a nice, fatty tuna.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3MacBookAirPosted 1/2/2013 4:39:23 PM
Do you want CoD? Keep it.

Do you want Mario? Go buy it.
---
"Sweet Kitty, Sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me..." - Lord-Sheogorath
#4b1gt0nePosted 1/2/2013 4:39:55 PM
Love Mario on WiiU.
#5Sailor GoonPosted 1/2/2013 4:43:06 PM
Mario is not worth it. Save yourself the money and get NSMB on Wii or 3DS. It's all the exact same game.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#6Rasputin77Posted 1/2/2013 4:46:08 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...
Mario is not worth it. Save yourself the money and get NSMB on Wii or 3DS. It's all the exact same game.

Before I beat NSMBU, which is when I decided to try NSMBW, I would have questioned this.

Now that I'm playing NSMBW... I do not question it!
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#7fhsfootball74Posted 1/2/2013 4:47:32 PM
I am not the biggest CoD fan but I will say that the MP will keep you busy well beyond NSMBU.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#8StephenYap3Posted 1/5/2013 8:28:03 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

Does the Wii and 3DS have Challenges mode, Coin Battle Editor, Boost Rush mode, Baby Yoshis, better boss fights, newer backgrounds, and the ability to play as Mii in certain modes? And are the world maps connected together in Wii and 3DS instead of being separate screens?
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#9Bass_X0Posted 1/5/2013 8:31:17 AM
Buretsu posted...
See if you can trade your cod for a nice, fatty tuna.

Came in here to make a fish joke but someone already beat my to it.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth." ~ Rook
#10dcamp27Posted 1/5/2013 8:32:38 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

No. I would say that the Wii U version looks a lot better than the Wii and 3DS versions. It looks like as much of a leap as going from Super Mario Bros 3 on NES to Super Mario World on Super NES.