I'm still waiting for that ZombiU demo

#21R3al1Posted 1/9/2013 4:32:09 AM
SteadyingMeat posted...
So it's out in the UK now apparently (tubad some people still need to wait 'cause of Nintendo's stupid " no downloading bad things until a certain time " rule).

Hopefully it'll be out everywhere else within the next 2 months.

It's not Nintendo's rule... It's German law which they have to follow. I hope they can work something out so other European countries don't have to follow their lame laws.
#22Lemmywinks13Posted 1/9/2013 4:35:13 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Tooo many bugs in that game, wait for the updates (if they ever come) if you must play this game.

Edit: Or just play DayZ which is becoming a standalone game and looks better in literally every way.

If dunwich is telling you to avoid something, it MUST be good!

This game is awesome, as long as you play smart and don't try to run and gun. Search every nook and cranny for ammo and take it slow...my favorite game of the year.
#23Rasputin77Posted 1/9/2013 5:27:20 AM
MathewManson posted...
If you're s***. Less than twenty percent of my combat is melee.

But that's only because awesome game players have awesome game-playing experiences. And you're clearly... awesome.

Lemmywinks13 posted...
...my favorite game of the year.

That's... not saying much.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#24tav19Posted 1/10/2013 8:04:54 AM
Looks like the Zombi U demo is finally coming out today on the NA eShop.
#25tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/10/2013 8:08:45 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Tooo many bugs in that game, wait for the updates (if they ever come) if you must play this game.

Edit: Or just play DayZ which is becoming a standalone game and looks better in literally every way.

If dunwich is telling you to avoid something, it MUST be good!

This game is awesome, as long as you play smart and don't try to run and gun. Search every nook and cranny for ammo and take it slow...my favorite game of the year.

dunwich also doesn't have a Wii U and hasn't played the game.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050