It's sad that Nintendo is no longer king of gaming. Apple is

#41Rasputin77Posted 1/3/2013 8:32:15 AM
**Walks outside, and points up...**
"SKY!!!"

**Enters thread that was clearly made to get the most naive posters to respond...**
"TROLL!!!"

>_>

Wow... some of you are really, really good at solving mysteries! Have you guys tried the Professor Layton games? My goodness, with some of the IQs I see here, I'm surprised some of you don't work for government intelligence.

Or maybe you do. Mmm... <_< . . .
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#42MasterLink2012Posted 1/3/2013 8:32:40 AM
Hahaha, what?!

Wow, you really are a little kid. Apple will NEVER be the king of games. NEVER.
Those stupid idiots and their little games will NEVER defeat Nintendo - Or Sony - Or Microsoft. YOU HEAR ME?

You, sir, are a insult to us REAL gamers. Please.. do us all a favor and just.. go away. Go. AWAY.
#43TerotrousPosted 1/3/2013 8:35:24 AM
I'm disappointed that this topic has gone on for 5 pages and no one has pointed out that Yami Yugi is the king of games.

You're all banished to the shadow realm.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#44ballermat982Posted 1/3/2013 8:49:15 AM
The only games I play on my iphone are gameboy games I download after I jailbreak my phone. ios games are straight garbage compared to my collection of gameboy games.
#45endoflevelbossPosted 1/3/2013 9:09:08 AM
You can see why nobody will give this guy a job.
#46XWolfOPosted 1/3/2013 9:14:10 AM
If Apple's the king of gaming, I'm the god of gaming. I actually made one game! It was crappy, sure, but hey. At least I made it.
---
It's-a me!
#47EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/3/2013 9:15:33 AM
Yep. King of games that I play while waiting for food or while going to the restroom. But wait, they don't even make those games. lol
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#48Darth_ElusivePosted 1/3/2013 9:23:44 AM
The iPhone 5 already got some impressive games. We start to see some quality games from long time console game publishers like Square Enix, Capcom, SNK plus lots games from smartphone game developers like Gameoft, Gamevil, Epic.

Every year the iPhone gets a more powerful update to the previous version. The game on the iPhone will get better at a faster rate than those on the 3DS. It won't be long before the iPhone and other smartphones capable of gaming decimate the handhelds such as 3DS and PS Vita.

In more than one occasion, Nintendo President Iwata was critical about the "cheap" games available on smart phones - the same kind of comment I saw someone posted on this thread. Iwata is worried about gaming on smart phone because he knows it is a real threat to an important part of Nintendo's business.

And he has very good reason to worry: The so-called casual games that helped Wii raise to number one in the console world, there are a lot of these types of games on iPhone. They are "cheap" fun game that people like.

All signs are pointing to the demise of 3DS and PS Vita
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#49endoflevelbossPosted 1/3/2013 9:41:03 AM(edited)
Darth_Elusive posted...
The iPhone 5 already got some impressive games. We start to see some quality games from long time console game publishers like Square Enix, Capcom, SNK plus lots games from smartphone game developers like Gameoft, Gamevil, Epic.

Every year the iPhone gets a more powerful update to the previous version. The game on the iPhone will get better at a faster rate than those on the 3DS. It won't be long before the iPhone and other smartphones capable of gaming decimate the handhelds such as 3DS and PS Vita.

In more than one occasion, Nintendo President Iwata was critical about the "cheap" games available on smart phones - the same kind of comment I saw someone posted on this thread. Iwata is worried about gaming on smart phone because he knows it is a real threat to an important part of Nintendo's business.

And he has very good reason to worry: The so-called casual games that helped Wii raise to number one in the console world, there are a lot of these types of games on iPhone. They are "cheap" fun game that people like.

All signs are pointing to the demise of 3DS and PS Vita

... Assuming there is no market for portable games that offer more than a casual, time waster experience anymore.
#50Shadow15463Posted 1/3/2013 9:41:32 AM
trololol
---
Games I can NOT wait for:
Zelda WiiU, Super Smash bros 4, Fallout 4, Remember Me, Watch Dogs, GTA V