Is the Classic Controller Pro supposed to be this ridiculously sensitive?

#1DMan304Posted 1/3/2013 6:01:32 PM
I bougtht it for Brawl and the buttons work great, but the stick is ridiculously sensitive, like I have to make an effort to slowly tilt the stick so it doesn't register as a smash. I just lightly press the stick(not even halfway)and I start running or jump.

On the menu it's like the zone is broken so the cursor skips straight from barely tilted to full tilt speed before I even get the stick halfway tilted.

That's not normal for the CCP is it?
---
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif
#2hellbringherPosted 1/3/2013 6:02:21 PM
Maybe stop belittling it?
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#3Dark_Link92Posted 1/3/2013 6:44:15 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. I found it fine for 300+ hours of Monster Hunter, because it used the stick quite differently, but in Brawl where you have to be much more careful and sensitive, I really had trouble with it.

...I just read that back, and Oh God, the innuendos.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#4IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/3/2013 6:48:04 PM
I didn't like it either :/ Nintendo really needs to just bring back the GameCube pad it was their perfect controller.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 1/3/2013 7:03:06 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I didn't like it either :/ Nintendo really needs to just bring back the GameCube pad it was their perfect controller.

It really wasn't. The face buttons were a large A button, a much smaller B button, 2 kidney shaped X and Y buttons, and a ridiculously small d-pad.

May have been good for smash, but it was a horrible controller for everything else. Outside of fanboys it's considered to be one of the worse controller designs ever.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/3/2013 7:07:01 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...

It really wasn't. The face buttons were a large A button, a much smaller B button, 2 kidney shaped X and Y buttons, and a ridiculously small d-pad.

May have been good for smash, but it was a horrible controller for everything else. Outside of fanboys it's considered to be one of the worse controller designs ever.

The Dpad is the only thing I didn't like about it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#7Dark_Link92Posted 1/3/2013 7:08:54 PM
I have never once seen it said to be one of the worst controllers ever. In my opinion, its only flaws are having 3 shoulder buttons, and having a crappy D Pad. The grips were comfortable, the analogue was great, and I thought the ABXY layout was awesome.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#8spealfan444Posted 1/3/2013 7:13:45 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Really? It was one of the best controllers of all time.
The only thing I didn't like about it was the squishy shoulder buttons.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#9spealfan444Posted 1/3/2013 7:17:33 PM
But when the Gamecube VC finally hits, I hope Nintendo will start selling some kind of gamecube controller compatable with the Wii U.
In fact, I think tney should redesign the Wii U pro controller to look and oporate like a gamecube controller.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
#10DMan304(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:49:50 PM
Alright, so one guy that said his does it too and a bunch of other people arguing about the Gamecube controller.

Anyone else?
---
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif