Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?
3 years ago#1
Sadly I haven't played my Wii U for about 2 weeks. I've fired it up here and there, and showed it to my cousins the other day but besides that, I simply haven't felt the need to play it. NSMBU I've beaten and ZombiU I'm about 7hrs in, but not finished.

I blame some of it on the holiday season but figured I'd still have an interest in turning it on but I haven't. I've been considering returning it to Target since I have until the 24th to do so (extended holiday return policy) but if I did, I'll lose approx $385 worth of VC/WiiWare titles. Yeah not sure what to do...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
3 years ago#2
Playing Wii U games? Or playing with the Wii U in general? Right now, I'm playing Xenoblade.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
3 years ago#3
Yeah just using the system in general whether it's WiiU games, Wii games or VC, etc.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
3 years ago#4
yep i'm still playing. i did the smart thing and make sure there was many games i like to keep me busy before i bought it a launch and then whine how there nonthing to play on it.
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
3 years ago#5
Yeah. I've got the following games:

Nintendo Land
NSMBU
ZombiU
NBA 2K13
Blops 2
Sonic Racing

I've mostly been playing NSMBU, NintendoLand, and Sonic Racing. I'll get around to the other 3 once I'm done with those. I don't usually like playing more than 1 or 2 games at the same time.
3 years ago#6
Yep. I beat ZombiU and NSMBU already but I still have AC3, Trine 2, and Nano Assault that I will keep me busy especially since I have games on other consoles as well so I won't always be playing the Wii U 24/7.
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
3 years ago#7
Yeah
tons
Nintendo Network ID: Chrome345
3 years ago#8
Took a week away from consoles to finish up Far Cry 3 on PC, now I'll be diving into Sonic Racing and finishing up NSMBU. After that, I may finally unwrap Halo 4 or possibly start Batman Arkham City on PC ($7.00 on steam!).
I like video games.
3 years ago#9
Enigma149 posted...
Playing Wii U games? Or playing with the Wii U in general? Right now, I'm playing Xenoblade.

This
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
3 years ago#10
Yes, I've got 5 games. Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, Nano Assault Neo, and Trine 2. I already beat NSMBU and Nano Assault Neo with a co-op partner. I'm mostly playing the Sonic racing game now.

I didn't do the system transfer, my Wii is what I use for Wii games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived