Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?

#31CptnStarFoxPosted 1/3/2013 8:06:28 PM
I'm still playing Nintendo Land.
---
(Friend Code: 1247-2209-7226)(Foxx in Corneria)
#32AlustarPosted 1/3/2013 8:08:08 PM
I havent been Wii U games really. Though I am thinking of picking up Trine 2 (Is it fun with 2 players and is it short?)

Otherwise I turn it on to web surf on the couch while my wife web surfs on her ipad. Also Netflix if the xbox controller isnt as close as the Wii U gamepad
#33Banjo2553Posted 1/3/2013 9:05:04 PM
I still am.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#34ADHDguitarPosted 1/3/2013 9:11:11 PM
I am but not as much.

Halo 4 and a handful of PS3 titles have been keeping me busy.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#35Devo05Posted 1/3/2013 9:12:26 PM
I'm not playing as much as I had hoped, I feel that Nintendo has somewhat dropped the ball on its second consecutive hardware launch. The 3DS lacked must have titles at launch and the WiiU is suffering with the same problem. There ARE plenty of quality titles, yet many of them we have played before on the current gen systems.

Personally I can't wait for Rayman, Monster Hunter and Pikimin to arrive. Then I'll start feeling validated about my purchase and be putting in some solid gaming into the WiiU.
---
Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
GT:FieryTrout
#36ChipChippersonPosted 1/3/2013 9:12:37 PM
Yes but I've gotten a ton of books over the past few weeks so I've been reading more than doing anything else. I'd just rather read than play any game on any console.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#37ChargrilledPosted 1/3/2013 9:18:08 PM
Mines gathering dust
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#38Reznik00Posted 1/3/2013 9:19:12 PM
Of course!
I do my research of a product and know fully what I'm getting BEFORE I plan to buy at launch. Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#39kobalobasileusPosted 1/3/2013 9:30:08 PM
I'm only playing my WiiU for local multi-player games. My groups plays once a week. We've finished Nintendo Land and NSMBU and are working on Sonic Racing Transformed. Once we're done with that, I'm afraid the WiiU will start collecting dust.
#40hellbringherPosted 1/3/2013 9:39:16 PM
Reznik00 posted...
Of course!
I do my research of a product and know fully what I'm getting BEFORE I plan to buy at launch. Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.

Reassurance post
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time