Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?

#41RAPTall1Posted 1/3/2013 10:47:40 PM
I'm not actually playing it that much, but for a specific reason. I have a backlog of games that I want to try and get through before I buy new games (also being a poor grad student means I really shouldn't buy many in a short time), which range from PS1/2, 360, and Wii games. I have about 5 games I want to at least get through a bit with, but I'll gladly bring out the WiiU when I'm finished with some of these games.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#42goothgone514Posted 1/3/2013 10:52:53 PM
no the last time I played a game was like 3 weeks ago, but sometime im using the browser
---
DETOX
#43Mattatron42Posted 1/3/2013 10:54:12 PM
mostly playing ttt2 with nocturne and smt:sj in there occasionally
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#44PaladinrjaPosted 1/3/2013 10:55:42 PM
Yep and when I'm not playing, I still using it, like right now.
#45Faceman_Posted 1/3/2013 10:57:17 PM
Yep. I love it. Miiverse, games, browser when I'm in bed and don't want to use the desktop and my phone is dying and their Hulu app is better than the ps3's. Not by much at all, but it doesn't start my show over when I resume it like it does on the ps3.
#46Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/3/2013 10:58:04 PM
Sort of. Maybe a couple hours (2-5) a week. A lot of stuff on my 360 I want to get through.

Actually I half lied. I forgot, I have been playing the Wii U fairly more than that, but through the Wii mode. I've been replaying OOT.
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#47IRELANDforeverPosted 1/3/2013 11:24:04 PM
Got it at launch and played the hell out of ZombiU and NSMBU but that was for a couple weeks. Haven't played it very much in the last month, only to show it to people or play the occasional old Wii games.

There's just too much to play on my 360 right now and of course all of my friends are on xbox live. It's kind of just sitting there but I'm sure when SOME game comes out in the next 6 months I'll fire it up again
---
Facebook is the enemy. Many of you will not understand this.......but in time.....you will
R.I.P. Adam "MCA" Yauch - May 4, 2012
#48senelcoolidge_Posted 1/3/2013 11:27:48 PM
Playing the heck out of Nano Assault Neo. Also, received Sonic All Star Racing as a christmas gift, so I've been playing that recently, too.
#49PG50Posted 1/3/2013 11:43:43 PM
I played NSMBU from start to finish, with friends, then we played Nintendo land every time we get together, but other than that, it's mostly just sat there as I have my Wii in my room for Wii games. I have been hearing good things about a couple of eshop games that I may check out, but other than that, it'll mostly be for whenever I have friends over, to play Nintendo Land. And I'm perfectly Ok with this. If there still isn't any other games I want after 6 months, I'll be a little annoyed maybe, but even then I know that Nintendo first party games will come eventually.

Mostly been keeping myself busy with Christmas and games from various systems I'd yet to finish. I figure that'll hold me out another 2 months at least. After that I may have to try finishing the challenges on NSMBU, and picking up ZombiU and playing that. If there still isn't any more WiiU games I want by that time, then I'll start replaying older games, maybe some rpgs, or maybe I'll start up a new character on Dark Souls, Fallout:NV, or Skyrim.

There's hundreds of games at my fingertips, I would be hard pressed to become bored even if the WiiU had no more games ever. I know some people aren't as patient, or don't enjoy replaying older games, so I can understand if some people may not share my views.

tl;dr: No, but I'll be looking into some eShop games soon.

One thing I do hope, is that games I want don't all come out at the same time.
#50AznSquallPosted 1/4/2013 12:10:06 AM
Currently playing through Xenoblade, then I have The Last Story and Skyward Sword lined up next.
---
XBL/PSN: sixty9allday
Browns, Cavs, Indians, Buckeyes.