Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?

#61mcsmellingtonPosted 1/4/2013 2:38:12 AM(edited)
Nope. I've got ZombiU and BLOPS2. ZombiU started off great but got really boring really fast. I'm about 4 or 5 hours in and just can't be bothered with it any more. I will finish it, just not right now. BLOPS2 I play every now and then, but the lag on the Wii U version makes it unplayable at times. On the plus side, the community has increased enough to get into Gun Game every time now.

But yeah, definitely regret early adopting. It was more of an impulse thing than anything, and it was a bad idea >.> I'm sure there'll be some decent games out soon, but in the near future (next 6 months), I can't really see anything that interests me much, and all multi plats I'll be getting on 360.

It's not even that it's a bad console - I do quite like it, despite its many shortcomings. I just can't be bothered to use it when there are far better games coming out on PS360.

I do have Skyward Sword to finish actually, but I hate the motion controls on it so don't know whether to bother or not. I might have a look at some of the Wii games I missed out on though.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#62Kitt ThrustPosted 1/4/2013 2:52:02 AM
currently playing...

Nintendo Land
ZombiU
Sonic All-Stars Racing
Assassin's Creed III
Little Inferno
Trine 2: Director's Cut
Nano Assault Neo
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif
#63STE573Posted 1/4/2013 3:11:21 AM
Not at the moment, finished ZombiU NSMB and NG3. I'm going to do a master Ninja run soon though, which should keep me busy for a few weeks...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
#64nimrod5480Posted 1/4/2013 5:15:46 AM
Yes - I look forward to it everyday after work.

I got NintendoLand, NSMBU, Assassins Creed 3, ZombiU and Darksiders 2 at launch.

I beat but haven't 100%'d NSMBU and Assassins Creed 3 yet. I will return to those. I'm currently playing through and very much enjoying ZombiU.

I've played NintendoLand a few times but mostly when I have multiple people to play.

Darksiders 2 will be opened after I finished ZombiU.

Also too many games on the horizon so I need to finish these! (Rayman, Wonderful 101, Lego City, Pikmin 3)
#65nimrod5480Posted 1/4/2013 5:19:40 AM
Jeez, forgot to add that Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate is coming. That is going to eat a large chunk of my time!
#66lninjasoniclPosted 1/4/2013 5:49:28 AM
No, I beat ZombiU and NSMBU and I've moved onto other games. The next Wii U game I'll get will probably be Lego City Undercover
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#67P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/4/2013 5:52:33 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
currently playing...

Nintendo Land
ZombiU
Sonic All-Stars Racing
Assassin's Creed III
Little Inferno
Trine 2: Director's Cut
Nano Assault Neo
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013

This guy and his dangerous hunts!
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU
#68huyiPosted 1/4/2013 7:18:08 AM
Nope, only playing Wii games on It right now .
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#69phineasfoolPosted 1/4/2013 8:06:05 AM
Yup, still playing it plenty. At the very least it gets turned on each day to use the browser in bed while watching Netflix or Hulu+.
---
PSN - phineasfool GT- phineasfool NNID - phineasfool
#70BDzaPosted 1/4/2013 8:06:16 AM
Yes, I usually play daily. I only have Nintendo Land but that has been fun to gold star and collect all the prizes in. Now I am going after a few more stamps that I know I can get and then I will take a break from it till I get a new Wii U game.

In the mean time I am still finishing my first playthrough of Xenoblade on the system.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade