Day 1 Adopters: You still playing?

#71fuzi11Posted 1/4/2013 8:11:57 AM
main reason I use the Wii U

as an Internet device for the living room. I use it for that pretty much every day.

What's new in the news.
check out some new episodes on cartoon hangover.
read message boards.
check out a few geochaching routes.
buy stuff on amazon.

why I don't use a PC? It's in another room
why I don't use my smartphone? Gamepad Screen is bigger, browser is faster
Why I don't use a tablet PC? I don't own one.
Why I don't use 3DS? I did before the Wii U
#72Rasputin77Posted 1/4/2013 8:12:43 AM(edited)
Not that much, TC... not as much as I would like, I'll admit. Of course never playing any of the Mass Effect games, and picking up the trilogy on PS3 hasn't helped either.

StarBladeEdge posted...
stop telling us the wii u sucks troll. return it , your problem and loss.

UGH. You're the exact reason I wish GameFAQs had age restrictions. It's a public message board meant for discussion about the Wii U, and they're not a troll... but you already know that, which in turn, makes YOUR post trolling.

=D Awesome how that works, right? Or maybe you are just an angry little boy, and I'm wrong - it's been known to happen. Not too much on this board, though. ;)

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
This guy and his dangerous hunts!

I tried North American Adventures through Gamefly, and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Didn't enjoy Dangerous Hunts, though... '11 or '13. They just didn't feel that... 'dangerous' to me, I guess. I suggest trying NA Adventures to any Cabela's fans, though - much better pacing than Dangerous Hunts.
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#73StickMen1090Posted 1/4/2013 8:17:15 AM
yes i just finished up Ninja Gaiden this morning and am playing COD a lot as well
#74lt519Posted 1/4/2013 8:19:09 AM
Yeah still playing, most recently NSMBU working on the challenges. But mostly playing AC3 now.
#75gamewhooper181Posted 1/4/2013 8:50:30 AM
Yeah, I just beat Little Inferno 100% and just have a few more NSMBU Challenges to earn Gold Medals on.

I also haven't really delved too deeply into Nintendo Land or Call of Duty: Black Ops II yet and I still haven't started playing Xenoblade Chronicles or Mega Man X2, which I held off on buying until the Wii U launched.

I spend a lot of time on Miiverse, Nintendo TVii, and Netflix, too. These are really killer features.
---
PS3/PSN: gamewhooper
NNID/Miiverse: gamewhooper
#76muffinmasherPosted 1/4/2013 8:52:13 AM
Yep still playing, currently working on ZombiU and online play in Sonic All Stars.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#77TerotrousPosted 1/4/2013 8:57:26 AM
I played it two days ago, but my system usage fluctuates wildly so it's not really a useful measure.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#78tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/4/2013 9:07:12 AM
sonic_brawler95 posted...
Yeah, still playing it a lot. The longest streak I went without playing my Wii U was like 2 days.

This.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#79xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:36:57 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
stop telling us the wii u sucks troll. return it , your problem and loss.

Sorry if you feel I'm trolling everyone. I'm not. Just wanted to see if the "newness" fell off for anyone else and was considering returning it. Just an honest question with no negative intention behind it.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#80rockyminPosted 1/4/2013 9:42:31 AM
Haven't used mine in over a month. Played it for a week or so when I got it and then went back to my PS3 and 3DS.

I did use a Wii U on Christmas when I set up the one I got for my niece and updated it, then when I got home from my Christmas visit a few days ago, I turned on my WiiU to add her Nintendo ID to my friend's list. We also video chatted the other day, that was pretty neat.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile