I can't believe Nintendo censors Pedobear drawings

#51valeski2236Posted 1/4/2013 7:06:13 AM
Gencoil posted...

GameFAQs users make sweeping generalizations about people they know nothing about...

Gencoil makes sweeping generalizations about people they know nothing about...
#52Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 7:11:01 AM
valeski2236 posted...
Gencoil makes sweeping generalizations about people they know nothing about...

"They"? There's just one of me :P
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#53valeski2236Posted 1/4/2013 7:14:49 AM
Gencoil posted...

"They"? There's just one of me :P

I was being gender neutral because I didn't want to just assume you were a boy/girl.
#54GLDanzegoPosted 1/4/2013 7:22:57 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
They censor the word "damn" and trying to find a substitute can be pretty hard, because Damn is as mild as it gets. I still think there should be age limits on each community- still moderated, so they aren't just filled with phallic drawings, but lax enough that you can put "Crap! I just died on the final boss" or whatever on the ZombiU community.

If you're having a hard time finding a mild substitute for the word "damn", maybe it's time to start expanding your vocabulary. Apparently, yours is VERY limited. 0_o
#55George TrevorPosted 1/4/2013 7:23:47 AM
Gencoil posted...
George Trevor posted...
Trolls and idiots are mad they can't post on miiverse...

GameFAQs users make sweeping generalizations about people they know nothing about...

What the hell are you talking about, i'm not talking about anyone in particular

A troll is a troll and an idiot is an idiot.
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#56Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 7:28:06 AM
George Trevor posted...

Yes you are, you're calling me and the people who made those drawings trolls and idiots yet you know nothing about us aside from that. I'm quite a nice guy most of the time, a nice guy who just happens to appreciate twisted humor.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#57GLDanzegoPosted 1/4/2013 7:38:48 AM
Gencoil posted...
George Trevor posted...

Yes you are, you're calling me and the people who made those drawings trolls and idiots yet you know nothing about us aside from that. I'm quite a nice guy most of the time, a nice guy who just happens to appreciate twisted humor.

You're complaining that Nintendo won't allow you to post a drawing of something that, no matter how you want to spin it, is a symbol for pedophilia. If you can't understand the gravity of that, then you're either A) stupid, B) a pedophile, or C) a troll.

So which is it?

----
#58George TrevorPosted 1/4/2013 7:38:57 AM
Gencoil posted...
George Trevor posted...

You said those drawings weren't yours to begin with, so i can't be referring to you, and the people who did post them basically posted pedophile related stuff on a message board that is rampant with kids and teens, that's pretty stupid if you ask me
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#59valeski2236Posted 1/4/2013 7:40:09 AM
Gencoil posted...
George Trevor posted...

Your post is very telling from a psychological perspective.

either way you recognize it as "Twisted humor"

which doesn't belong on Miiverse.
#60Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 7:48:23 AM
GLDanzego posted...
You're complaining that Nintendo won't allow you to post a drawing of something that, no matter how you want to spin it, is a symbol for pedophilia.

It wasn't really a complaint, more of an observation on how silly it is that they would pick up on some internet meme like that. You make it sound like I'm mad at Nintendo for this.
---