I feel kind of sorry for Nintendo.

#101squatch22Posted 1/4/2013 11:30:18 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...
I've played all of those.

Yakuza 3 is pretty good. A solid 8 out of 10 if you enjoy some japanese wackiness in your games.

Infamous 2 is really good, and solves a lot of the boring tedium that the first suffered from.

3D Dot Game Heroes has some great novelty, but is a pretty run of the mill zelda type game in the end.

Tokyo Jungle is cute.

The rest are overrated garbage, except for Twisted Metal if you have friends to play with.

You just called Demon Souls overrated garbage lol, your opinion is marked as worthless. Also you totally missed my point.

Coming from the guy that says opinions can be wrong, and that Kid Icarus 3DS is a remake. lol
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#102Squished_MarioPosted 1/4/2013 11:30:21 AM
Faceman_ posted...
KroganBallEater posted...

Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Valve Games
Assassin's Creed II series.
Bioshock
Borderlands

GTA is over hyped trash. They're fun for about an hour before they get tedious and boring.

Never played RDR so no comment on it.

Skyrim is also over hyped and extremely boring

Never played a FO, they never stood out to me.

Portal is great, I'll give you that.

Assassin's Creed was meh.

Bioshock had its moments.

Borderlands is the only thing I'd miss on the U, but 3 will be on it so I don't mind it.

Skyrim is over hyped and boring, and Portal is great? Wat.
---
The SquishedMario hurts, and has just been spoken by the truth.
PSN: VexSilver
#103bleedingelitePosted 1/4/2013 11:32:34 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Yakuza 3 is pretty good. A solid 8 out of 10 if you enjoy some japanese wackiness in your games.

Infamous 2 is really good, and solves a lot of the boring tedium that the first suffered from.

3D Dot Game Heroes has some great novelty, but is a pretty run of the mill zelda type game in the end.

Tokyo Jungle is cute.

The rest are overrated garbage, except for Twisted Metal if you have friends to play with.

You just called Demon Souls overrated garbage lol, your opinion is marked as worthless. Also you totally missed my point.

It is garbage now that we have the far superior dark souls. Also, aren't the Demons Souls servers offline now?

You can call my opinions whatever you want, but they're still 100% correct.
#104Oni_TaedoPosted 1/4/2013 11:33:16 AM
TheStarCore posted...
vashtricham posted...
bleedingelite posted...
vashtricham posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
What you mean, "they" missed out. Anyone interested in playing any of those would have had an Xbox or a PS3.

And while the Wii didn't have "some" of the best games, they did have the rest.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Skyward Sword
Xenoblade

Those three alone are enough.

Mario galaxy is meh
Skyward sword is meh
Xenoblade is great

Ive had the wii since launch and have only boughten only 3 games thats how lacking the Wii is for gamers over 12 who are not casuals

You only play mature games that are made for grownups like you, right?

By the way, Fishing Resort is the best Wii game.

No i play all types of games but the Wii is mainly casual and or kiddy games

Galaxy 1, Galaxy 2, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Brawl, NSMNU, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metroid Prime (3, Trilogy), PunchOut, Sin & Punishment 2, Super Paper Mario, Xenoblade.

No reason not to be playing any of them really, all undeniably good (whether you're a fan or not). Even if they're so called "casual" or "kiddy" (Which many certainly aren't), they're worth playing.

Each of those games alone is worth more than most of the entire PS3 library. I won't lie, I had fun with FO3, Skyrim, Just Cause 2, RDR, and GTAIV.
But SMG, DKCR, and MP3 weren't just good, they were memorable. I can't say the same for ANY PS3 game.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#105SteeI_ShadowsPosted 1/4/2013 11:34:13 AM
Where the f*** was Dark Souls on TC's list? If you're going to list games Nintendo only owners miss out on that's a hell of one to skip. It's got such an old school feel to it.

Also people who buy for only one console out of some misplaced allegiance on top of their preferred company's big, fat, money-inflated d***s probably need to do either some growing up or dip their toes in the waters that are other consoles.
---
An eye for an eye leaves the world blind. B****in', eye patches for everyone!
#106Oni_TaedoPosted 1/4/2013 11:35:45 AM
bleedingelite posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Tokyo Jungle is cute.

It is garbage now that we have the far superior dark souls. Also, aren't the Demons Souls servers offline now?

Demons Souls was garbage since it came out. Dark Souls is slightly less garbage.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#107x2link777Posted 1/4/2013 11:43:19 AM
El_Zaggy posted...

Or maybe its the opposite, you have bad taste. But who cares anyway ? Those games are blockbuster games that skip the wii u and its a bad thing since those games are quite popular and have a nice fanbase that could help nintendo keep the wii u afloat. That you dislike them or not is not even the question. The sales talks, the awards talks and many many gamers, websites and reviewers put Skyrim for their GOTY. Democracy wins. Your taste means absolutely nothing compared to the millions of sales those games did. Thats a fact.

Lol poor kid doesn't realize that sales/=/quality. You know what else sells like there's no tomorrow? Twilight. And only the most deranged, cut-off from society fanboy would call that...stuff...acceptable writing, let alone good... Fact is, Skyrim is bland, and boring. sure those are opinions. What's FACT is, is that Skyrim is a buggy, dumbed down and casualized experience compared to the previous series entries. Compare Morrowind, or even Oblivion to Skyrim, they both have so much more to offer compared to Skyrim its not even funny.. And yea, critics praised GTA4.. While the majority of the gaming community ranged from tolerating it to flat out hating it.. And for good reason. Its boring, and, like Skyrim, a serious step back compared to it's predecessor..
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#108El_ZaggyPosted 1/4/2013 11:45:15 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
bleedingelite posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Tokyo Jungle is cute.

Demons Souls was garbage since it came out. Dark Souls is slightly less garbage.

yes of course its garbage its not on nintendo system....

open your eyes please....denying thats lots of great games are not on any nintendo system and will never be isnt going to make thw ii u any better. Lying to yourself either.
#109DemonDog666Posted 1/4/2013 11:48:46 AM
bleedingelite posted...

Only Dark Souls is inferior, It's an unbalanced mess (daggers unpowered, can't restore magic charges, covenants broken ect.) and the online lags so much you get backstabbed while 20 feet away facing your opponent. Nope Demon Souls servers still kicking.

You were just factually wrong twice over lol.
#110bleedingelitePosted 1/4/2013 11:48:47 AM
El_Zaggy posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
bleedingelite posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Tokyo Jungle is cute.

yes of course its garbage its not on nintendo system....

open your eyes please....denying thats lots of great games are not on any nintendo system and will never be isnt going to make thw ii u any better. Lying to yourself either.

Nobody's denying that, you're just listing bad examples. You could have tried hundreds of other games that are actually great, like Dragons Dogma, Hotline Miami, and of the Total War games, NHL 13, Far Cry 3, etc.