Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Valve Games
Assassin's Creed II series.
Bioshock
Borderlands

GTA is over hyped trash. They're fun for about an hour before they get tedious and boring.

Never played RDR so no comment on it.

Skyrim is also over hyped and extremely boring

Never played a FO, they never stood out to me.

Portal is great, I'll give you that.

Assassin's Creed was meh.

Bioshock had its moments.
Borderlands is the only thing I'd miss on the U, but 3 will be on it so I don't mind it.

Denial at its finest

Denial, huh? Lol. Truth hurts.

I actually kinda agree with the guy, I wouldn't call it true persay but I don't really find those games all that compelling either, I loved portal and bioshock was fun. But there are plenty of other multiplats I do like that wiiU isn't getting, Xcom Enemy Unknown, Mirror's Edge, Catherine, Batman AA, Dark Souls (even though demon's is way better) ect.
#162The_Mighty_KELPPosted 1/4/2013 2:50:11 PM
The Wii had plenty of amazing games. Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Skyward Sword, Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, Madworld, etc.

According to what I've heard from most people in the hardware industry, the Wii U is at least as powerful as the 360, if not more. That's just what I've heard, though, I have no way of knowing how accurate it is.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#163Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/4/2013 2:52:14 PM
Surely I can't be the only person in the world that enjoys Mario, Zelda, and GTA, etc. Can't we all be friends?
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#164TrueBlue91Posted 1/4/2013 2:53:20 PM
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
The Wii had plenty of amazing games. Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Skyward Sword, Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, Madworld, etc.

By 7th gen standards, without the "good for a Wii game" mentality, games like Skyward Sword were objectively mediocre at best. Super Paper Mario wasn't too good either.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#165MathewMansonPosted 1/4/2013 3:06:05 PM
Other than the SNES and 64, when has Nintendo not had the weakest system? Nobody plays Nintendo systems for MULTIPLATS. They play them for thirst and third party exclusives...and it's been that way ever since the NES. You're feeling sorry for a company that provides the best gaming experience (with the exception of online, so far) and has made a tonne of money since they started up with their home consoles in 1985? That's like feeling sorry for Queen back in the seventies because Freddy Mercury was gay and couldn't/wouldn't bang the chicks other bands were banging.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#166squatch22Posted 1/4/2013 3:09:11 PM
MathewManson posted...
Other than the SNES and 64, when has Nintendo not had the weakest system?

Gamecube, and NES was strongest at time of launch...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#167snae99Posted 1/4/2013 3:19:19 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
Because they decided to go with a less powerful system. They got the most sales. But they missed out on some of the best games this generation.

Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Valve Games
Assassin's Creed II series.
Bioshock
Borderlands

Well since I DO own a PC/360/PS3/Wii/Wii U, I did enjoy GTA IV, Skyrim (PC), Valve games (PC. Console Valve games are trash), Assassins Creed (not the spinoff rehashes), Bioshock (2 was meh) and Borderlands.

However, I HATE Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 3. I honestly don't know why so many people like those games, to me they're horrible, boring and overrated. Especially Fallout 3.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Natural Selection 2, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Halo 4, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Nintendoland
#168ArabrockermanXPosted 1/4/2013 3:21:46 PM
GTAIV was terrible. I bought that **** digitally full game on ps3 and deleted before the end of the first week. Just Cause 2 and Mafia 2 are much better games.
#169ArabrockermanXPosted 1/4/2013 3:23:53 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Those other consoles have missed out on some of the best games of this generation as well.

Also, take out GTA4, Skyrim and Fallout 3 because they are garbage.

All three of those games are considered to be the best game of this generation.

Heck Fallout 3 is considered to be the best game of all time to many.

GTAIV is arguably riding the success of its predecessors it really does fall short of the competition.
#170sk4ndalousPosted 1/4/2013 3:26:02 PM
Andre says it best --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rBS7p_mNJY