I feel kind of sorry for Nintendo.

#51Rasputin77Posted 1/4/2013 8:35:16 AM
Pigfarts posted...
squatch22 posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Those other consoles have missed out on some of the best games of this generation as well.

Also, take out GTA4, Skyrim and Fallout 3 because they are garbage.

You are aware that Fallout 3 is considered to be the best game of all time right?
and GTAIV isn't garbage, people just don't like realism.

Skyrim is also one of the best games of all time.

Actually, Ocarina of Time is considered to be the best game of all time...

actually starcraft ONE, and Mavel vs Capcom 2, are considered (by me) to be the best games of all time.

No, Pigfarts, no... you're doing it wrong. Stop understanding subjectivity... you're supposed to state opinion as fact, then act like the opinion you stated as fact is somehow more true than an opinion someone else stated as fact.

Don't ever put "by me" or "IMO" in there... that blocks all useless, pointless cyclical banter about review scores, sales, polls and historical data! And who wants to miss out on all of that fun? ;)
---
Fun game: Find a Wii U thread on GameFAQs where the word "troll" isn't typed by post #10. Good luck.
"TL;DR" = My parents; failed me.
#52drointhewindPosted 1/4/2013 8:41:59 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Those other consoles have missed out on some of the best games of this generation as well.

Also, take out GTA4, Skyrim and Fallout 3 because they are garbage.

I can respect peoples opinion, but yours is just wrong on so many levels. What games do you like?
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#53TerotrousPosted 1/4/2013 8:46:51 AM
The thing is, those games are available on every other system (PS3, 360, and PC), so as long as you own Wii and any other system you get everything.

By contrast, the Wii's games are almost entirely exclusive to Wii. So if you're going to own two systems, one of them should definitely be Wii and the other doesn't matter.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#54keyblade_lordPosted 1/4/2013 8:46:57 AM
Valve hates consoles.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
#55Reznik00Posted 1/4/2013 8:49:18 AM
vashtricham posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Mario galaxy is meh
Skyward sword is meh
Xenoblade is great

Ive had the wii since launch and have only boughten only 3 games thats how lacking the Wii is for gamers over 12 who are not casuals

I have close to 30 Wii games that would meet your "criteria". Where were you looking?
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#56QuagsireQingPosted 1/4/2013 8:58:02 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
I feel kind of sorry for Nintendo... They got the most sales...But they missed out on some of the best games this generation.

I'll bet they're pretty okay with that tradeoff.

DeathSoul2000 posted...
you cannot "buy" wii sports. the only reason it has huge numbers is because it comes with damn near every wii system produced.

You can definitely buy Wii Sports; it was released as a Nintendo Select title. It continues selling to this day, since the Wiis stopped including it years ago.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#57TerotrousPosted 1/4/2013 8:59:10 AM
There's no system in existence for which you can't find at least 20 games to buy with a minimal amount of effort. And Wii has far more to buy than Master System / GC / XBox, if you take those out the number jumps to like 50.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#58Fou LuPosted 1/4/2013 9:02:49 AM
GTA4, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption... I've never played any of them, and I have a 360, PC, and a PS3.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#59ManuKesnaPosted 1/4/2013 9:07:36 AM
WOW just LOL at nintendo fanboys in this topic, disgusting
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#60EarthViperPosted 1/4/2013 9:11:32 AM
Oh look, it's this topic again. The one where nobody wins because both sides are being embarrassingly biased and ignorant.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear I was on Gamefa.... oh, my bad. Carry on.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.