I feel kind of sorry for Nintendo.

#71El_ZaggyPosted 1/4/2013 8:50:51 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Those other consoles have missed out on some of the best games of this generation as well.

Also, take out GTA4, Skyrim and Fallout 3 because they are garbage.

lol oh yea garbage, everything thats not on a nintendo system is garbage ....

after clocking 150 hours in skyrim i can assure you its ont garbage
played fallout 3 for a while too, its pretty neat
GTA is a mature game who is really entertaining.

Garbaging good games isnt really great. Maybe if you stop playing nintendo titles and play more other titles it could open your eyes.
#72semiokmePosted 1/4/2013 8:57:02 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Heck Fallout 3 is considered to be the best game of all time to many.

Superweird spelling of Chrono Trigger, but I'll take it.
---
Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat.
#73zentazymPosted 1/4/2013 8:58:06 AM
Nintendo is the Women's NBL of video gaming. To paraphrase a quote from an episode of Futurama I haven't seen in years, Nintendo has good fundamentals, but they don't know how to dunk the ball.
#74CrysianiaPosted 1/4/2013 9:12:58 AM(edited)
Those other consoles have missed out on some of the best games of this generation as well.

All three of those games are considered to be the best game of this generation.

Hahahaha yes, on PC. BTW WTF gta4 was just an inferior gta3
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#75Panic_at_discoPosted 1/4/2013 9:06:14 AM(edited)
Because they decided to go with a less powerful system. They got the most sales. But they missed out on some of the best games this generation.

Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Valve Games
Assassin's Creed II series.
Bioshock
Borderlands

Some of those games are even considered some of the best of all time! And unless some nintendo "fanboys" have other consoles, they haven't played them :/

No .They did not really miss anything. I own a 360 and never played any of those games except for gta iv which sucked donkey something.
#76unnamedFerPosted 1/4/2013 9:03:26 AM
I wużould actually feel sorry if TC mentioned Earth Defense Force 2017 and Demon's Soul
---
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/
#77Tsutarja495Posted 1/4/2013 9:03:43 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Since I don't have Sony or Microsoft systems, and my PC isn't used for gaming, I never played any of those. But it doesn't bother me, as I had my Nintendo games.

Let me clarify though, considering some of the other posts in this thread. I'm not bashing the games in your list. I'm sure they are lovely if so many people like them. But a lot of them wouldn't appeal to me personally, and even if they were on Nintendo systems I wouldn't get them.
#78Enigma149Posted 1/4/2013 9:08:25 AM(edited)
kyncani posted...
t_wright1989 posted...
but if not for nintendo the other consoles would have no one to imitate. nintendo always leads the pack in launching next gen consoles, then sony and microsoft come through and you get crap like the kinect and playstation move. now we have knock off imitators playstation wii and xbox wii60. nintendo is the pioneer the rest just follow and observe for a chance to scavenge off of their success

Remember when Nintendo pioneered the cd and dvd ?
Or the dual analog sticks ?
Online features ?

Actually, Nintendo did offer the Famicom Modem and Broadcast Satellaview, which were for their time the best online services available for consoles. And although they didn't pioneer having two analog sticks on one controller, the first game with the modern dual analog control scheme was Goldeneye 007, a game on the Nintendo 64 (although you needed 2 controllers per player).
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#79MalkyeaImbakPosted 1/4/2013 9:13:05 AM
lack of metal gear solid 4 saddens me

anyways I agree the Wii was lacking in terms of good games IMO

what I found enjoyable is Mario Galaxy 1, Zelda Twilight/Skyward ,Fire Emblem and Smash Bros.
DK country was fun also other than that the Wii didn't have anything that really interested me ( I liked playing sonic on it also but sonic games are on every console)

I really found Galaxy 2 overrated same way people dislike good games like GTA 4.

I never played the Xenoblade so I don't know the craze for that
#80cavebear56Posted 1/4/2013 9:18:11 AM
Looking at your list of games, I feel sorry for all the consoles.

Watered down, poor performance, no mods, sometimes no patches or DLC, less accurate controls and inputs.

Thank you for pointing this out TC, the world needs to know how inferior they are to PC.

All three of those games are considered to be the best game of this generation.

Yes usually by those who haven't played many games, haven't played games for many years or only have ever owned one system. So what you mean to say is "considered by some with no objectivity, valid reasons or knowledge of gaming".

That's twice I've agreed with you TC. Glad we're on the same wave length.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.