Gold Nunchuck REMOVED from Club Nintendo

#1Sharky8Posted 1/4/2013 10:35:52 AM(edited)
The Gold Nunchuck has been removed from the "currently unavailable items" at the bottom of the screen. The only items listed as currently unavailable are the DS game case, Fireworks fan, and the DK poster set. The Gold Nunchuck is also NOT listed in the available items.

What does this mean?

This likely means one of two things:

1. It won't be coming back...ever.

2. It's coming back very soon, and that's why it's been removed from the currently unavailable list. Could that day be today in about 25 minutes when the catalog updates at 10 pacific/1 eastern?

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do
#2CrysianiaPosted 1/4/2013 10:36:26 AM
This likely means two things its either comming back or its not? LOL!
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#3b1gt0nePosted 1/4/2013 10:37:31 AM
Crysiania posted...

Sorry TC, but you walked right into that^^
#4Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:39:05 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
Crysiania posted...

Sorry TC, but you walked right into that^^

No, it wasn't really that funny. Because of course it's either coming back or it isn't. But the two most likely scenarios with it being removed from either list is that it's not coming back at all, or it will be available again very soon (rather than later).
#5b1gt0nePosted 1/4/2013 10:41:32 AM
Cool, I hope it comes back soon, I have enough points to pick it up now. Can you redeem for more than one??
#6BDzaPosted 1/4/2013 11:11:04 AM
Sharky8 posted...
Could that day be today in about 25 minutes when the catalog updates at 10 pacific/1 eastern?

So far it hasn't shown up today.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade
#7bleedingelitePosted 1/4/2013 11:18:53 AM
I know that aesthetics are meaningless, but it just wouldn't feel right to use a gold nunchuk with my black wiimote. Is there a gold wiimote out there?
#8OmegaBladesPosted 1/4/2013 11:19:02 AM
I need 10 more points to have enough....would a cheap 3ds downloadable game be enough? Or does wiiu downloadable games the only ones that offer points?
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#9ssbmrocksPosted 1/4/2013 11:20:20 AM
bleedingelite posted...
I know that aesthetics are meaningless, but it just wouldn't feel right to use a gold nunchuk with my black wiimote. Is there a gold wiimote out there?

Yeah, there was a Zelda Skyward Sword bundle that game with a gold Zelda-themed Wiimote.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#10b1gt0nePosted 1/4/2013 11:20:39 AM
bleedingelite posted...

Skyward Sword Limited Edition.