Did the Wii win last gen in terms of best exclusives?

#201DTY3Posted 1/4/2013 8:23:59 PM
Actuallyif DS counts, I'd pick that.

One of the greatest systems and the greatest handheld of all time currently.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#202lDarkdrakPosted 1/4/2013 8:26:56 PM
Dark_Zeno posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
ProIogue posted...
Nintendo Fans- ITS SO OBVIOUSLY THE WII!!!
Reasonable Fans- The PS3 and Wii were both good, but I liked the Wii/PS3 better
Sony Fans- LOL THESE GUYS ARE OBVIOUSLY DRONES HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME!!! (Demon Dog)

Idiots- "I voted 360"

This guy's got it.

---
Beware, I live!
#203TrulySilentLiePosted 1/4/2013 8:28:24 PM
Obvious flaw with the list (just making it a little harder to answer the question using that list), only a select few exclusives was picked.

Not so obvious flaw. Tales of Graces F being PS3 exclusive. While true for F, and for outside of Japan, it is still an enhanced port of a Wii-game, so I would call it as much an exclusive as I would call Eternal Sonata PS3 version. New content as well, but not a new, exclusive game
---
*Now playing: Mana Khemia (PSP)
#204Toxicum_SPosted 1/4/2013 8:30:50 PM
Oh, come on, what are stupid question.
Of course NOT.
Wii exclusives mostly...childish, or really weak, exept of two or three of them.
Even if you love JRPG, you better look for PS3 games in this genre.
I, personally, dont own PS3, so its not fanboy opinion.
Or DTY3 posted...
Actuallyif DS counts, I'd pick that.

One of the greatest systems and the greatest handheld of all time currently.

Yes, its true.
#205FuzzyJelloPosted 1/4/2013 8:31:25 PM
In response to Tero's retail exclusivity charge, does anyone have lists of XBLA and PSN exclusives to offset things like Blastworks (Fun game), which assuredly would have been download titles had the Wii allowed it?

Even with a footnote attached I think the HD twins are allowed to argue that. The Wii can as well, just that Wiiware didn't have as many clear standouts as it did things like Fluidity or Onslaught, interesting, certainly not terrible games (I loved Onslaught, sue me) that shouldn't be making these lists.

Also full props to Tero for having wider tastes in games that most.

MarioFanaticXV posted...
ProIogue posted...
Nintendo Fans- ITS SO OBVIOUSLY THE WII!!!
Reasonable Fans- The PS3 and Wii were both good, but I liked the Wii/PS3 better
Sony Fans- LOL THESE GUYS ARE OBVIOUSLY DRONES HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME!!! (Demon Dog)

Idiots- "I voted 360"

</topic>

Haven't played either of the HD twins enough to have an opinion, but the 360 absolutely petered out later on.

unnamedFer posted...
The Okami port was bad.

No. There are certainly reasons to knock it but, but the game's design basically offset almost any possible control problems.

Not that losing the credits was not annoying.

Luthor_ posted...
Many 360 exclusives are missing.

Ridiculously biased.

I did notice this; the lack of Mass Effect 1 (Which was exclusive when it mattered- not going to have much impact as a 2012 PSN download) and Halo Reach (Another Halo, but it's another game, and a bigger deal than ODST) alone, both easy, easy things was a red flag. Particularly since the TC (rightly) played the "Tales of Vespeira still counts because the PS3 version's Japan only".
#206unnamedFerPosted 1/4/2013 8:38:07 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Little King's Story and MH Tri aren't Wii exclusives.

You also willfully missed out on a ton of PS3 and 360 exclusives in their lists.

Short answer though: No.

God no.

MH tri was a wii exclusive.

MH P3rd might be similar but its not the same game, plus the ps3 port was released only in japan.
---
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/
#207NikraPosted 1/4/2013 8:40:01 PM
bunb
#208Soanevalcke6Posted 1/4/2013 8:40:46 PM
unnamedFer posted...
maximumbarmage posted...

You also willfully missed out on a ton of PS3 and 360 exclusives in their lists.

God no.

MH P3rd might be similar but its not the same game, plus the ps3 port was released only in japan.

I heard Tri G is on the 3DS and it's pretty much the same game just superior in every way from graphics, to adding more things.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#209Dark_ZenoPosted 1/4/2013 8:45:18 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
unnamedFer posted...
maximumbarmage posted...

God no.

I heard Tri G is on the 3DS and it's pretty much the same game just superior in every way from graphics, to adding more things.

It doesn't have online (IMO the most important part of MH).
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.
#210ashley1brownPosted 1/4/2013 8:50:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]