Did the Wii win last gen in terms of best exclusives?

#241ImGanondorfLolPosted 1/5/2013 5:13:20 AM
It's hard to say. I hardly care about any of the PS3's exclusive games, but I can't deny they're good games.
#242Chocobo115Posted 1/5/2013 5:22:04 AM
depends Nintendo had a few high quality stuff.
whilst Sony had several more, most not as same quality as the few Nintendo ones.
#243DTY3Posted 1/5/2013 8:53:06 AM
people saying the 360 beat the wii in exclusives....
Please take off those biased goggles.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#244Emperor_mateusPosted 1/5/2013 9:40:18 AM
I think the Wii did win out on exclusives.

I doesn't win the best games in general though.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#245DemonDog666Posted 1/5/2013 9:57:33 AM
ps3 finally overtook wii in the poles alot of bias for wii on this board.
#246Steven010702Posted 1/5/2013 9:58:51 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
I think the Wii did win out on exclusives.

It doesn't win the best games in general though.

For me, it was this.
---
I lost the game!
#247TerotrousPosted 1/5/2013 1:14:36 PM
super_luigi16 posted...
I find it funny how games like...

Super Swing Golf
Skate It
Pandora's Tower

made it into your Top 20 over games like...

Mario Kart Wii
Fortune Street
Wii Sports Resort

I find it interesting that you would consider Fortune Street a top 20 contender over the more "obvious" Pandora's Tower. If you can appreciate such a highly obscure game, you should be able to appreciate how SSG and Skate It could be good even if you haven't heard of them.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Culdcept does make my top 5 on PS2. I just feel Fortune Street isn't quite as good.

sonicfanaticjtb posted...
No Ghost Trick, Apollo Justice (the other Ace Attorney's are ineligible do to being GBA ports, correct? ), Ace Attorney Investigations, Super Princess Peach, or 4th gen Pokémanz?

Why?

Actually, my omission of 999 is a clear oversight. That should probably be there as an additional adventure game rep. I'm not a huge fan of these games but they are an important part of the DS library.

As for Pokemon DPP, I don't think it makes sense to include both that and BW2, because it's kind of redundant. You could swap out BW2 for DPP if you feel 4th gen was superior, but otherwise I'd take Fossil Fighters Champions or DQMJ2 instead for the variety (and of these two I feel FFC is the better game).

As for Super Princess Peach, it's good, but I wouldn't take it over Castlevania OOE or Megaman ZX Advent. I might even be inclined to list Monster Tale first if I wanted another platformer in the top 20.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#248bladegash666Posted 1/5/2013 1:50:01 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...
I bought my PS3 because of the exclusives. I kept hearing about how great Uncharted 2 was. I'd never played a God of War game, and people were like "the new one will blow your mind!" Heavy Rain was the defining "cinematic experience!" Little Big Planet was supposed to be the ultimate creative gaming tool!

Well, 2 hours into Uncharted, I was too bored to bother with it anymore.
God of War turned out to be a much worse Ninja Gaiden, with dull combat and too many QTEs.
Heavy Rain was a bad movie where I had to press square to scratch my butt every so often.
LBP was a floaty platformer where the best parts were fan-made recreations of other games.

I ended up going weeks, sometimes months, without even turning the thing on. And every time I did, there was another system update to deal with. There were gems here and there like Yakuza 3, but for the most part I was better off just playing the really good multiplats on xbox and pc.

Overall, I'd say PS3 is the worst console I've ever owned.

These Wii games that I'm playing now, I'm having a lot of fun with them. I feel like kind of a moron for skipping out on Nintendo for the past 2 generations, but I'm also happy that I have this huge bank of games to play now.

You not knowing what types of games you like doesn't make ps3 a bad console.

Well, I like good games. Not bad games that are dressed up with big budgets and good marketing.

So what does that make Wii games then? Chopped liver?
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
#249LinetrixPosted 1/5/2013 1:53:19 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ps3 finally overtook wii in the poles alot of bias for wii on this board.

Yeah, although it's the Wii U board, even the fantrolls finally had to admit the PS3 had better exclusives.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#250ZBEPosted 1/5/2013 2:10:58 PM
Xbox won:( Twisted Pixel. 'Nuf said.