Why is Wii U being called Last Gen?

#101YamiYugi4400Posted 1/5/2013 9:09:11 PM
geneticsftw posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
K troll. Bye-bye.
Now that that guys gone we can finally actually have a conversation!

So fast to call me a troll. I'm just gonna add you to ignore so i can talk with the actual mature people in the topic. I call them Adults.

I thought you stopped responding?

I did now :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#102YamiYugi4400Posted 1/5/2013 9:13:08 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
geneticsftw posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
K troll. Bye-bye.
Now that that guys gone we can finally actually have a conversation!

So fast to call me a troll. I'm just gonna add you to ignore so i can talk with the actual mature people in the topic. I call them Adults.

I thought you stopped responding?

I did now :)

Though seeing all the ignored messages in topics i currently post in, i thought think the captain guy is taking it so well
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#103Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/5/2013 11:05:03 PM
Baha05 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
But what I'm saying, hardware wise it's not next generation hardware. The console, the plastic surrounding it and the name is next generation but the actual hardware is so damn dated.

That's what people refer to when they say it's not next generation because simply it's not but the console is in fact next generation, just not the hardware inside.

Simply put, when the Xbox 720 and PS4 release, the Wii U will not stand a chance against them

but it's in the same generation as they are, just it's hardware is not.

Again ALL console hardware is outdated.

I'm comparing console hardware to console hardware

Wii U's hardware is barely better than a 360/PS3
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#104geneticsftwPosted 1/5/2013 11:10:13 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Baha05 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
But what I'm saying, hardware wise it's not next generation hardware. The console, the plastic surrounding it and the name is next generation but the actual hardware is so damn dated.

That's what people refer to when they say it's not next generation because simply it's not but the console is in fact next generation, just not the hardware inside.

Simply put, when the Xbox 720 and PS4 release, the Wii U will not stand a chance against them

Awesome!
---
Sweet
#105HeaderHog(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:57:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Baha05 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Once again, which is why it is so hard to judge one console to another, since Nintendo tries to be different and does something the others didn't.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#106silverbulltPosted 1/6/2013 12:05:23 AM
Something with the worst console OS ever such as the Wii U can't possibly be called next gen. Heck, i just connected my Dreamcast to the internet earlier today and I was browsing the web with a keyboard and mouse! The DC is more next gen than the Wii U will ever be.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ