How can you possibly get angry about a bricked console....

#1fhsfootball74Posted 1/4/2013 11:58:06 PM
Now certainly there have been cases of all around hardware failure or power outages during the update and stuff like that is unfortunate. HOWEVER for those that powered down during the update what did you expect? We live in 2012 how many electronics SPECIFICALLY state to NOT power down during an update/saving etc.

Now if a small kid did it because he was impatient then ok. But those of you more tech savy folks out there ( people of gfaqs) Really have no excuse (other than what I have mentioned) stop being so impatient. Now Nintendo could and SHOULD do something about these updates on future hardware revisions. However you impatient few out there (you know who you are) get no sympathy from me.

I am going to bed and will likely not reply to this topic but please feel free to discuss.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#2sonic777Posted 1/4/2013 11:59:20 PM
I was expecting a rant about world hunger, tbqh.

I'm disappointed.

0/10
#3fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:01:40 AM
sonic777 posted...
I was expecting a rant about world hunger, tbqh.

I'm disappointed.

0/10

You're right...Now I won't take the time to rant about current events and how your life isn't that bad. I will just give the obligatory "first world problems" response. Now good day/evening/morning sirs/gentleladies.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#4Hucast9Posted 1/5/2013 12:05:56 AM
A smartly designed console should be impossible to brick under any circumstances when downloading an update. If a console can brick because it is turned off or the power is lost while updating, then that is not smart design.
#5robinhoekPosted 1/5/2013 12:08:42 AM
How can someone be angry about a bricked console? How about because they have a bricked console. It doesn't matter if it was Nintendo's fault or user error. They still dropped $350 dollars on something that essentially became a large paperweight.
#6SSMajinVegeta2Posted 1/5/2013 12:09:23 AM
Smart man. You wrote a good topic and replied w some class. Nice
---
I would , i'm one of those guys that would bend over backwards for someone i love-TheRatedR_Viper
Would you bend over forwards?-1337toothbrush. Ngg ((:
#7fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:09:51 AM
robinhoek posted...
How can someone be angry about a bricked console? How about because they have a bricked console. It doesn't matter if it was Nintendo's fault or user error. They still dropped $350 dollars on something that essentially became a large paperweight.

Tell the starving kids in Africa about your paper weight.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#8BuretsuPosted 1/5/2013 12:11:10 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
robinhoek posted...

I tried. They were all like "Can I have some food?" and didn't even bother listening to me. Don't know why I even tried.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9robinhoekPosted 1/5/2013 12:11:29 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
robinhoek posted...

Why? They can't eat it.
#10fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:13:38 AM
"I'm sorry sir that you can't play ESPN Sports Collection....but I haven't eaten in 3 days." - Small malnourished African girl
---
In SMOD we trust.