To those that say next Gen starts here

#31KAMMYqueenPosted 1/5/2013 6:06:56 AM
the tc right. the next gen started when the 3ds came out
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#32SorsShinjoPosted 1/5/2013 6:10:35 AM
Next gen hardware is Not necesarily capable of playing next gen games, the wii has made this clear.
---
If you feel scammed by a company but don't want to stop playing their games: Buy them used, it's the smart gamer's boycott method
#33Ansem_the_evilPosted 1/5/2013 6:11:24 AM
Next gen= the next consoles made by a company during an era, since wii was under the PS3/XBOX 360 gen it means wii u is the next gen
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#34Ambassador_KongPosted 1/5/2013 6:18:14 AM
You are not taller than your father so you are not the next gen of your family. Makes sense, right?
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#35MEFreak1984Posted 1/5/2013 6:34:59 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Next-gen will never come, because by the time it does, it becomes current-gen.

You sir, just blew my mind. Ka-F&%*ing boom.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#36BigAl519Posted 1/5/2013 6:46:50 AM
Mig_Mej posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Next-gen will never come, because by the time it does, it becomes current-gen.

Only if it is a Nintendo system.

Woosh
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#37teknic1200Posted 1/5/2013 6:54:57 AM
its_matt posted...
As much as I would like that to be true it is not Nintendo who gets to decide what makes the next gen. It is the video games and console market as a whole that decides this and from what I can see so far WiiU has not inspired anyone outside of Nintendo to make the next gen step with games and if it is inspiring anyone within Nintendo they are certainly keeping it to them selves. I live in hope though.

as much as you doubt it to be true, you are the next generation in your families lineage.

there is no denying this simple fact.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#38l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/5/2013 7:39:23 AM
I don't care whether the Wii U is a next-gen system or not. It still has my favorite games and so I will buy it if I ever get the chance.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation. That, or being Luigi. Either one.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#39jackorhoadsPosted 1/5/2013 7:46:25 AM
Foppe posted...
Here we go again...

I know, why can't people just play games and either enjoy/not enjoy them without trying to be businessmen.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#40P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/5/2013 7:49:26 AM
Chaos_Kreature posted...
xerofyre0 posted...
generation is just the release of a new console from a console maker. this is the first console of the new generation, its kind of a fact and not open to interpretation. power, system specs have nothing to do with the ''next gen''.
thats just a misnomer because people have been using it as an adjective when game looks graphically more impressive than current gen tech. people are still stuck in box by thinking that graphics are the only advancements necessary for game systems.

This. Why the hell is this so hard for you people to understand?

---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU