Downloading from Wii U eshop is kind of wack...

#1crazybotPosted 1/5/2013 6:14:42 AM
I'm used to 3ds downloads with the neat little wrapped up present at the end. Thought the wii u would at least acknowledge things happening. If you don't know, to go to download management, you wouldn't know anything was happening. No huge deal, but it seems sloppy.
#2Chaos_KreaturePosted 1/5/2013 6:34:25 AM
Izz wack, yee yee ferrizle cous'.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight
#3teknic1200Posted 1/5/2013 6:37:00 AM
what? you get a pop up when it's done.

you are saying you don't like the fact that it will download in the background? that's actually a bonus!
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#4blinkfreakPosted 1/5/2013 6:37:54 AM
Plus Wii and 3DS have neat download animations. Wii U just has a progress bar.
#5knightoffire55Posted 1/7/2013 8:27:35 PM
Fo sheezy.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#6GeassMasterPosted 1/7/2013 8:29:15 PM
Just to be sure TC. You plan on keeping your Wii U forever and making sure it never breaks right?
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#7BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 8:30:57 PM
GeassMaster posted...
Just to be sure TC. You plan on keeping your Wii U forever and making sure it never breaks right?

If it breaks, he just sends it in to Nintendo, they fix it or send him a new one, and he just re-downloads all the games he bought.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 1/7/2013 8:30:57 PM
GeassMaster posted...

Oh look, another kid who wants to bring up an irrelevant, and false, assumption.
#9xerofyre0Posted 1/7/2013 8:33:05 PM
GeassMaster posted...

what a tool, this kind of dumb ass comment makes me sad for all the jaded gamers out there.
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#10GeassMasterPosted 1/7/2013 8:38:31 PM
Nintendo Defense Force Unite!
Where do I sign up? Do I get free games? Will Miyamoto actually read my love letters that I send him with Miyamota-sama incased in hearts on the front?

Do I need to put /sarcasm or /joke after everything I write?

Sheesh, next you guys are going to accuse me of not owning a Wii U or something.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.